• Start date
  • Views 64,708
vevom8

vevom8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
9FQjx0K.png

the reason that that is coming up now is most likely because the servers are down (no beta test going on right now) or they have cracked down and have blocked all un added QQ account numbers unable to get passed that part
Do you know how to get accepted? As i understood, Dog Tags = Beta Keys (Kind of) And i have 5months of these dog tag things. I REALLY WANNA TRY THIS. ONLINE OR OFFLINE IDK

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know how to get accepted? As i understood, Dog Tags = Beta Keys (Kind of) And i have 5months of these dog tag things. I REALLY WANNA TRY THIS. ONLINE OR OFFLINE IDK
to get accepted you must get your QQ number chosen to get access to the beta, as far as i know they do a background check to make sure you live in China and have a legit Chinese ID card number ect

vevom8

vevom8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to get accepted you must get your QQ number chosen to get access to the beta, as far as i know they do a background check to make sure you live in China and have a legit Chinese ID card number ect
well ****. The chinese id generator is a blank page for me :/
So i can't play offline?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i am getting these errors when selecting servers, any ideas?
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
I'm going to take a guess at this as I don't know Chinese, but I think it has something to do with selected IP's or QQ account #'s as thats about 99% of the errors that I have seen

S

sfksj

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to take a guess at this as I don't know Chinese, but I think it has something to do with selected IP's or QQ account #'s as thats about 99% of the errors that I have seen
I have china VPN so probably QQ acc..

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
L

Lium Plmer

Reaction score
Sin$
"Call of Duty Modern Warfare Online," the official beta test on April 19 announced the list of qualifications"

http://codol.gamebbs.qq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4104&extra=page=1

"The game is only open account activation, has yet to open the game client download, please pay attention to our official website information.
Account activation Address:http://codol.qq.com/act/a20121211key/active.htm"

I Went To This Site Did The Steps And When I Click The Activate Account Button This Message Pops-Up Can Someone Help Me Or Translate What This Says http://gyazo.com/bc6e85e4797c7a8009fe223423d61a92

P

ProGamerzFTWx

Reaction score
Sin$
You can copy it and translate it with google translate.

"Thank you for your participation, activity has ended."

In other words, sign ups is closed.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So new Call of Duty Online DLC called Submerged is going to be comming out in spring of 2014

Also Raven Software is now working on Call of Duty Online's development, so there is more of a hope for it being leaked for US is even higher now :biggrin:

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
So new Call of Duty Online DLC called Submerged is going to be comming out in spring of 2014

Also Raven Software is now working on Call of Duty Online's development, so there is more of a hope for it being leaked for US is even higher now :biggrin:

I really hope it gets an international release, I would love to play all the CoD4/Mw2 maps with an active playerbase.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope it gets an international release, I would love to play all the CoD4/Mw2 maps with an active playerbase.
I would love it to, luckaly Raven Studio is right next to where I live....I might just have to sneek in there and download some (prototype) files <_<

M

manuvale55

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i'm from italy but i registered with a chinese id generator and they accepted but when i try to play they give me this
167v6o3.jpg
[/IMG]
167v6o3.jpg

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i'm from italy but i registered with a chinese id generator and they accepted but when i try to play they give me this
167v6o3.jpg
[/IMG]
167v6o3.jpg
what im guessing is your ether not using a Chinese IP while you try and connect or they have not opened the beta to the people accepted

Here is the CODOL forms
http://codol.gamebbs.qq.com/forum.php

Top Bottom
Login
Register