Sin$
K mate thanks for info :smile:
No problem:smile:

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing stats for ghost for 9week never got banned soon as I went into a game with advance Uav played 2 games of s&r then got call of duty ghost online console bann , I've changed me MAC address mate what's best tool for spoofing pcid

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing stats for ghost for 9week never got banned soon as I went into a game with advance Uav played 2 games of s&r then got call of duty ghost online console bann , I've changed me MAC address mate what's best tool for spoofing pcid
I use psn patch[stealth] in order to spoof the psid and cid. I don't know why infinity ward has decided to be little punks with all of their bans. But you will be able to avoid them if you spoof your psid and cid, turn off all cfw with psn patch, and use an anti-ban tool with a regular debug eboot. The debug eboot cannot have any mods in it or you will get insta-banned. Make sure to turn on the anti ban as soon as you load your game so that it can take effect by the time that you make it to the multiplayer main screen, and go into a party.

ps: make sure that the anti-ban actually works in the tool that you choose by checking the comments of others that have used it.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
psn patch stealth seems to disable my games on my hd thou mate
:facepalm: It will disable the games on your hdd if you disable your cfw. You would have to use multiman to access the game that you want to play before you disable your cfw. But do what you feel necessary, I've given you the method that should help to keep you from getting banned. The rest is up to you and common sense:wink:

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On sen enabler it says spoof mac like CID n psid CID and psid work they spoof but mac don't any1 knw why

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello again where can I get anti an from bro its all working now :smile: just need a working antibann

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello again where can I get anti an from bro its all working now :smile: just need a working antibann
xenonlegend antiban... been playing for 2 weeks no ban :smile:.. useing red box, super uav, and chrome players. :biggrin:

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xenon Legend's tool has a rat in it. Don't try to download that tool and use it bro it will not keep you safe. Here's the link for everyone to read for themselves...
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...-working-antiban-forcehost-xenonlegend-8.html

There isn't a full-proof working anti-ban for Ghosts that will keep you unbanned for a long time. You will only be able to mod for about a month or two before Activision cathes up with you and bans your cid. Take my advice when I tell you not to waste your time purchasing anti-ban tools and cids for Ghosts. You will always get cid banned if you use mods online on Ghosts no matter how trusted the person selling the anti-ban tool may be. I'm speaking from experience here, I went through three cids using raw dogs anti-ban tool for Ghosts.

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xenon Legend's tool has a rat in it. Don't try to download that tool and use it bro it will not keep you safe. Here's the link for everyone to read for themselves...
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...-working-antiban-forcehost-xenonlegend-8.html

There isn't a full-proof working anti-ban for Ghosts that will keep you unbanned for a long time. You will only be able to mod for about a month or two before Activision cathes up with you and bans your cid. Take my advice when I tell you not to waste your time purchasing anti-ban tools and cids for Ghosts. You will always get cid banned if you use mods online on Ghosts no matter how trusted the person selling the anti-ban tool may be. I'm speaking from experience here, I went through three cids using raw dogs anti-ban tool for Ghosts.
im still gonna use it because one guy wants to scare people from useing a tool 100's have used without complaints. so yea. ill keep using it. But thanks for the heads up anyways.

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went on b black ops2 last nite soon as I joined a game killed 1 person come up straight away I've been console banned to play b op2 i didn't have any tool connected just wanted play normal does anyone know how I can play b ops2 normal on my cfw without being banned, I play ghost on same console for hours without mods hacks and don't get banned ?? 
If u want private CID with pcid and mac go on eBay search console I'd seller , there's a guy on there selling for 20 pound he 100% trustworthy I got 2 off him he gives u the tools and talk you through it now to set up through Skype

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went on b black ops2 last nite soon as I joined a game killed 1 person come up straight away I've been console banned to play b op2 i didn't have any tool connected just wanted play normal does anyone know how I can play b ops2 normal on my cfw without being banned, I play ghost on same console for hours without mods hacks and don't get banned ?? 
If u want private CID with pcid and mac go on eBay search console I'd seller , there's a guy on there selling for 20 pound he 100% trustworthy I got 2 off him he gives u the tools and talk you through it now to set up through Skype
i use psninja and something else i dont remeber the name of but ill look

It is psn patch the stealth version. i use psninja ( wipe history, Replace history, make history read only, then exit) then i go to psnpatch and press x on spoof id and disable cfw.... havent been banned

Last edited:
Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks mate I'm useing ps ninja meself

a
psn patch the stealth version. i use psninja ( wipe history, Replace history, make history read only, then exit) then i go to psnpatch and press x on spoof id and disable cfw.... havent been banned

i wont be replying till about 4 or 5 pm central so if you need help ill help you then :3

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I wil get psn patch stealth now but when I use that it doesn't let me load games from multi ? 
psn patch the stealth version. i use psninja ( wipe history, Replace history, make history read only, then exit) then i go to psnpatch and press x on spoof id and disable cfw.... havent been banned

i wont be replying till about 4 or 5 pm central so if you need help ill help you then :3
Ok thankyou ile message u

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I wil get psn patch stealth now but when I use that it doesn't let me load games from multi ?
load the games from multiman and everything else you do before you play the game then use ps patch and dont sign into psn untill you get to the multiplayer menu of black ops 2... now i got to go so ill help more a 4 or 5 
load the games from multiman and everything else you do before you play the game then use ps patch and dont sign into psn untill you get to the multiplayer menu of black ops 2... now i got to go so ill help more a 4 or 5
use ps patch last though. be sure to

didnt mean to double post

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know why psn patch don't work for me but sen enabler does with the same Id I use CID and psid a private1 sen enabler lets me str8 online but psn patch is still sayin I'm system banned anyone ?? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register