What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

• Thread starter XboxLiveLogon
  • Start date
  • Views 20,507
Ysgramor

Ysgramor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother got emblem banned a few nights ago and his emblem was this
0.jpg

ANGRYNOODLES

ANGRYNOODLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother got emblem banned a few nights ago and his emblem was this
0.jpg
I got emblem banned in BO2 for having a cartoon looking walking penis. Wasn't really "explicit" it was hardly "offensive". I just find it funny how "M" rated titles now censor stupid **** like that.

Ysgramor

Ysgramor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got emblem banned in BO2 for having a cartoon looking walking penis. Wasn't really "explicit" it was hardly "offensive". I just find it funny how "M" rated titles now censor stupid **** like that.
I had that too but I never got banned .It was hilarious.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if anyone has said it, but I hate it when get a care package and your own teammate kills you for it, or even when your about to steal an ENEMY care package that you have earned fairly, but then your teammate kills you to get the care package that you earned.

Also when you use big score streaks in hardcore and you get kicked....

Dellman30

Dellman30

Reaction score
Sin$
hate glitches sometimes.

when youre just looking at someones specailist and thats all you can see so you cant create a class

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if anyone has said it, but I hate it when get a care package and your own teammate kills you for it, or even when your about to steal an ENEMY care package that you have earned fairly, but then your teammate kills you to get the care package that you earned.

Also when you use big score streaks in hardcore and you get kicked....

So basically you hate Hardcore...

TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why yes captain obvious, seeing as how friendly fire is off otherwise.

People are way too dependent on care packages. when people kill me for the packages in objective gametypes, I could care less because theres No real loss considering most of the care packages benefit the team more than the individual. That is, if you're not too concerned with your individual stats.

1stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or do i always get put with a bunch of idiot that only ever get 2 caps a came the first one when u spawn in round 1 and then in round 2 whenever i play or any objective for that matter and it always seems to happen in nuk3town maps we end just being spawn trapped because people are just so stupid sometimes

Shockeroo1

Shockeroo1

—••÷[ SHOCKER ]÷••—
Reaction score
Sin$
I play everyday for hours and I am level 205 in multiplayer and have 0 new weapons...

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As I read most of the reply's to the thread .... all it is the following.
1) People who mod the newest cod and don't expect a ban quickly after loading the game.
2) The Hypocrites that keep buying the new COD then posting how much they hate it and still choose to get updated on it.
3) People discussing getting their care-package stolen in hardcore by teammates or other issues that could be resolved by Not playing hardcore.
4) The people who put d***s in their emblems and got emblems reset.
5) People posting random stuff ...

Shockeroo1

Shockeroo1

—••÷[ SHOCKER ]÷••—
Reaction score
Sin$
1) People who mod the newest cod and don't expect a ban quickly after loading the game.
2) The Hypocrites that keep buying the new COD then posting how much they hate it and still choose to get updated on it.
3) People discussing getting their care-package stolen in hardcore by teammates or other issues that could be resolved by Not playing hardcore.
4) The people who put ***** in their emblems and got emblems reset.
I agree with seriously all these.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the new DLC maps but Splash has way too many cheap glitches. You can get in this rock that makes you invincible or you can get on top of the castle in the middle it's so lame. Treyarch obviously didn't throughly check their maps before releasing them -_-

D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never been banned from having an inappropriate emblem in any CoD's yet

*Knocks on wood*

MenuModz

MenuModz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just setup 10 glitched out classes to play with including the bowie knife and no wildcards. And then i did what i normally do, back out to the press a to start and because the servers are **** my stuff didnt save. My game reset itself as it tried to connect. Evem when i try to play legit thos crap happens.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
So you're mad at the servers because they messed up your glitch classes?

D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Banned for being a ****ing savage

200.gif

Last edited:
run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
4) The people who put ***** in their emblems and got emblems reset.
3. dont run care package..
5.8.2 ..

C

CaptainEds

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my account was recently fresh started without my authorisation by one of my friends.. i was thinking if i were to make a ticket to Activision reporting this what are the chances of me getting my stuff back?

Current Appeal:

'I've went away from my xbox off to doing something, at this moment i was not near my xbox however, one of my friends have fresh started all my stats on BO3. They thought this was funny and i went extremely mad. I go back to my xbox and realise my account has been completely wiped and it at LVL 1, they have pranked me and ruined my experience in call of duty. I've worked very hard with this account, it was on Master Prestige Lvl 64, It had Dark Matter and Hero Gear. I really love this game, i've spent over £100 worth of COD points and i'm so annoyed right now that i almost ended up going mental. Please, i beg of you guys to put be back to where i was next time i'll be careful and not allow idiots like this near my xbox when i go off please help and resolve all my stats!'

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my account was recently fresh started without my authorisation by one of my friends.. i was thinking if i were to make a ticket to Activision reporting this what are the chances of me getting my stuff back?

Current Appeal:

'I've went away from my xbox off to doing something, at this moment i was not near my xbox however, one of my friends have fresh started all my stats on BO3. They thought this was funny and i went extremely mad. I go back to my xbox and realise my account has been completely wiped and it at LVL 1, they have pranked me and ruined my experience in call of duty. I've worked very hard with this account, it was on Master Prestige Lvl 64, It had Dark Matter and Hero Gear. I really love this game, i've spent over £100 worth of COD points and i'm so annoyed right now that i almost ended up going mental. Please, i beg of you guys to put be back to where i was next time i'll be careful and not allow idiots like this near my xbox when i go off please help and resolve all my stats!'
Nope not a chance buddy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register