• Views 192,636
Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you take these pictures yourself or did you just add se7ensins to the front?
Yes James took the pics we added a watermark to it invade people want to steal them

Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so ****ing awesome!!!!!! I have been wondering what Treyarch will be making, but at least I know they will be making a new Call of Duty.

Black Ops 2? World at War 2? Something new?? I don't ****ing know but I'm excited!

PS.

Treyarch:
-On going support for Black Ops and it is August
-Game is incredibly hard to mod/hack
-Balanced game (no stopping power, commando, etc)
-A thriving community

Infinity Ward
-3 Month support for Modern Warfare 2
-Possible to mod/hack
-Not so balanced game
-Absolutely garbage community.

Despite the last comment about Infinty Ward's community I tried sounding fair and lenient toward the game. IW's community is true garbage though and deserves to be called nothing better. Their forums have little activity and it's 3 months before release and they have no official Modern Warfare 3 forum. I hate Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 equally, they both suck. But the fact Black Ops has a better community, a little bit more balanced of a game, and can't be modded, I enjoy it more.

Godish

Godish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 equally, they both suck. But the fact Black Ops has a better community, a little bit more balanced of a game, and can't be modded, I enjoy it more.

Never in your life say Black Ops has a decent community, the campers on that game are ball-sacks! No where near as bad MW2 and that game had nukes, Black Ops sucked due to the hit detection and that's like the thing you need.

Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never in your life say Black Ops has a decent community, the campers on that game are ball-sacks! No where near as bad MW2 and that game had nukes, Black Ops sucked due to the hit detection and that's like the thing you need.

So the only thing you could argue about is the Black Ops community, which you misinterpreted, and was also my strongest point?

I was talking about the online community who discusses the game on the forums, etc.

Besides, there is nothing factual in saying black ops has a lot of campers. LOL

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you **** only like IW because they can't fix there games for s***
and inb4WaW but look at Black ops and what happened

I fail to see how their preference in games or gaming companies has ANYTHING to do with their sexual preference. No need to call people **** simply because they like one game and not the other.

I

iHc James

Getting There
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I fail to see how their preference in games or gaming companies has ANYTHING to do with their sexual preference. No need to call people **** simply because they like one game and not the other.
I agree with 1 pixel

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't believe this is legit, I'm just gonna facepalm.
If a game is in dev, you obviously don't have everything the way it will be when it's final. You can put whatever the f*** you want as an image, it doesn't matter.

You can not believe it, but I've talked to James on AIM. It's legit. You guys have no ****ing idea of what happens when games are in dev...
why so much anger?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so ****ing awesome!!!!!! I have been wondering what Treyarch will be making, but at least I know they will be making a new Call of Duty.

Black Ops 2? World at War 2? Something new?? I don't ****ing know but I'm excited!

PS.

Treyarch:
-On going support for Black Ops and it is August
-Game is incredibly hard to mod/hack
-Balanced game (no stopping power, commando, etc) Minus the FAMAS AK74U AND THE GALIL, PEOPLE CAN OFTEN LUNGE FURTHER THAN WHAT THE CAN ON MW2 AND LAST STAND IS BROKE AS HELL.
-A thriving community

Infinity Ward
-3 Month support for Modern Warfare 2
-Possible to mod/hack
-Not so balanced game
-Absolutely garbage community.

Despite the last comment about Infinty Ward's community I tried sounding fair and lenient toward the game. IW's community is true garbage though and deserves to be called nothing better. Their forums have little activity and it's 3 months before release and they have no official Modern Warfare 3 forum. I hate Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 equally, they both suck. But the fact Black Ops has a better community, a little bit more balanced of a game, and can't be modded, I enjoy it more.

OP, I couldn't care less right now about another CoD game. We are due MW3 in November which is being developed by IW and I am grateful for that, as for Treyarch I don't like them - WaW was good because it was CoD4 basically re-skinned with zombies and Black Ops sucks, the hit detection is f***ed up and please refer to the bold underline text in the edited quote above.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend is playing the game Halo: Reach. Clearly Halo: Reach is the next CoD game!

Where is any proof whatsoever that this is the codename for the next CoD? Who the hell is braindx0? It's also kinda suspicious how they whited out the names so there is no way to prove anything.

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any source, I mean ANY source this is actually a CoD game?
Iron Wolf is the developer of the CryEngine, so why would this be from CoD?
Even though it is a product in development, brands can't use names of other brands because of the ©.
So even though it *might* be a CoD game, it is most unlikely that it actually will go with the name of Iron Wolf.
Also, for the CryEngine 3 release, Iron Wolf made a post on their official website announcing that there will be new maps.
I think they were testing those maps in Team Deatmatch, which isn't protected by any ©'s.
Conclusion, I can't and will not believe that this is a CoD game in development.
Only thing I don't understand is why they'd use the T6 picture as a games picture for the GPD.
Ow, and I do have a source for all of this, the official Iron Wolf crew actually posted this on their website:
http://ironwolfstudios.net/july-update-cryengine3/

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
Any source, I mean ANY source this is actually a CoD game?
Iron Wolf is the developer of the CryEngine, so why would this be from CoD?
Even though it is a product in development, brands can't use names of other brands because of the ©.
So even though it *might* be a CoD game, it is most unlikely that it actually will go with the name of Iron Wolf.
Also, for the CryEngine 3 release, Iron Wolf made a post on their official website announcing that there will be new maps.
I think they were testing those maps in Team Deatmatch, which isn't protected by any ©'s.
Conclusion, I can't and will not believe that this is a CoD game in development.
Only thing I don't understand is why they'd use the T6 picture as a games picture for the GPD.
Ow, and I do have a source for all of this, the official Iron Wolf crew actually posted this on their website:
http://ironwolfstudios.net/july-update-cryengine3/
If you read what iHc James said a few pages ago, he said something about they were playing on Black Ops maps (i.e. nuketown).

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure all the Treyarch devs have played Black Ops maps.

Dragon50

Dragon50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, thats crazy. kinda funny that we are already finding out about this one when mw3 isnt even out yet!

Top Bottom
Login
Register