• Thread starter iHc James
  • Start date
  • Views 192,642
Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
Well not a s*** load anymore , It went down a little after Kit's were being sold second handed like crazy and people were poking into the wrong stuff. Don't get me wrong, There is some really "neat" stuff in there.
It's only awesome if you know where to look. :biggrin:

Jesse6566

Jesse6566

Reaction score
Sin$
On other accounts (3arc devs), they were playing on blackops maps, nuketown etc.
as you know IW and 3ARC take turns making cod games,
This is obviously being based off of blackops so... cod9

I dont exactly follow, you were playing with 3arc devs and they were playing nuketown ON the new CoD game?

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's only awesome if you know where to look. :biggrin:
lol, It's not as "awesome" as it used to be. It's only "neat" compared to early last year. Either way it's cool seeing the "hidden" content in there. :o

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont exactly follow, you were playing with 3arc devs and they were playing nuketown ON the new CoD game?
ok he got a treyarch devs account, he saw the entire friends list playing iron wolf. Do you really think a company is going to take time to develop all new maps while writing new code for a game? no they are going to port old maps write the new code then start developing new maps.

Jesse6566

Jesse6566

Reaction score
Sin$
This stuff is interesting as hell, anyone wanna chat with me about it ?!

Gunz

Gunz

Gunz Iz Teh Hax
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually at a loss for words... I don't know what to say about this. Could easily be a different gaming company I see nothing related these pics to cod and whether or not the mw3 pic is legit it is very easy to replicate just go into a account and rename your most recently played games gpd to IW5

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
Sin$
im still calling bulls***
why would IW5 have mw2 symbol also anyone can change it to look like there playing

Godish

Godish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually at a loss for words... I don't know what to say about this. Could easily be a different gaming company I see nothing related these pics to cod and whether or not the mw3 pic is legit it is very easy to replicate just go into a account and rename your most recently played games gpd to IW5

im still calling bulls***
why would IW5 have mw2 symbol also anyone can change it to look like there playing

It's called IW5 because it's Infinity Wards fifth Call of Duty game. Infinity Ward 5. Modern Warfare 3 is the fifth game, they're using an old picture because then all they have to do is replace the image when they get it done. They don't focus on small details first they go for the main parts obviously.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
YAY another P.NET BAN/BRICKED Wave.

Just like the retails will have one soon, "-" the Bricked.

Top Bottom
Login
Register