What's new

Discussion 'Call of duty 4 remastered' True or False?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've seen a few stuff on social media etc about Call Of Duty 4 being remastered into the new COD that is coming out..
Do you think this is true or false? I'm kind of thinking that you always hear stuff like this from people trying to get attention. Then a game like Ghost comes out.

Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've seen a few stuff on social media etc about Call Of Duty 4 being remastered into the new COD that is coming out..
Do you think this is true or false? I'm kind of thinking that you always hear stuff like this from people trying to get attention. Then a game like Ghost comes out.
It has been officially announced now by Microsoft.

Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Sin$
New COD is called Infinity warfare, buying it will give you a remastered version of COD4 for new gen.
"Infinity Warfare" Could of came up with a better name. It's going to be plastic guns like BO3 then.

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the official Call of Duty Twitter account pretty much confirmed it with a poop emoji (replied to tweet from 2014 that was saying Cod 4 should be remastered).

Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the official Call of Duty Twitter account pretty much confirmed it with a poop emoji (replied to tweet from 2014 that was saying Cod 4 should be remastered).
Lol I will not be surprised if many people are let down. But the COD4 should be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register