• Thread starter Staag
  • Start date
  • Views 928
Staag

Staag

Juicy.
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the code, is C# (lol, mostly........) anyway, before you say this is impossible and/or pointless, to me it is not.

I am trying to get this server configured properly.. it's a lot of work. I HAVE made progress, I haven't touched it since, I gave up after many months of eye-killing repetitive bulls***. The code is so ****** and ****ed up, it's just a road I won't go down right now.. I need to basically set the server up to run off my home network with a set of programs.. Here's where I got stuck.
[I did keep an actual log of what I did, exactly, but I lost my computer data and the site I had it stored on... well, it disappeared. We'll keep it at that ].
//Guide(s)\\
Programs You Need
[Click here to view this link]
Visual Studio C++ 2005
Visual Studio Service Pack
Daemon Tools
ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Direct X SDK Aug. 2008
IIS
SQL Server and Manager ( Not MySQL )

Stuff To Do|Create a loopback adapter on the IP of '10.13.132.194'|Run the AXServerService by...
Going into your Command Prompt and typing the following by line-paragraph order >

AXServerService -I
User: DMEWEB
Password: testing2008
Second Account with SA, will be
User: DMESERVER
Password: testing2008
Make sure they are listening to this IP '10.13.132.194'||These steps aren't in any order, the only part that isn't exactly needed is the SQL part, because you shouldn't be that far yet!||

Heres a post some kid made, that copied mine and he managed to make the progress I made.... gah, this is a stupid shot in the dark. I have all the Server Files ( and engine tools to edit.. well, everything. "Aura Engine Tools"). http://forum.ragezone.com/f858/endless-ages-server-setup-database-939654/

It'd be better if someone was willing to instant message me... This post doesn't say much, mainly because it is hard to.. explain?

Staag

Staag

Juicy.
Reaction score
Sin$
What is your hiccup exactly? I'm not seeing a description of it in the OP.
Yea, I know. I can't seem to find the actual progress. I had a **** ton of screenies, too... I'm asking if my old partner has it.
gNlamBX.png

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I know. I can't seem to find the actual progress. I had a **** ton of screenies, too... I'm asking if my old partner has it.
gNlamBX.png
Well there's an error with the resource obviously. Go check that resource and make sure it's all compiled right.

Staag

Staag

Juicy.
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there's an error with the resource obviously. Go check that resource and make sure it's all compiled right.
The issue is, when I obtained the server files, they're ready to go, in-fact, it has been set up by some people and they were ready... So compiling... I try to stay away from that as much as possible, I don't think I need to decompile or compile anything as it is already done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register