What's new

Bypass Cheater Pool on RETAIL | Post 1.09

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Bypass Cheater Pool & Bad Sport (Remove Dunce Cap!)

It's nothing special before anyone comes in here yelling "skid". I need a few people to test this out and let me know it works for you. I was playing around with Rockstar's server and found that rosgamersettings.json was not encrypted when viewed from the browser and spoofing an Scs-Ticket. According to my RosGamersSettings.json, I'm still considered a cheater but my timer had expired on Jan 6. Now that my time has expired, it still says "bIsCheater=true" but I am no longer wearing my dunce cap (without the bypass). Last time I checked, before it expired, I still had 8 months in the cheater pool according to GTAO. This is a good way to check the time you ACTUALLY have if you don't plan on bypassing it.

Here's the location of both RosGamersSettings.json files for the Xbox 360 and PS3:

Xbox 360
Code:
http://prod.ros.rockstargames.com/cloud/11/cloudservices/members/xbl/UNIQUE-16-DIGITS/secure/gta5/RosGamersSettings.json

PS3
Code:
http://prod.ros.rockstargames.com/cloud/11/cloudservices/members/np/PSN-USERNAME/secure/gta5/RosGamersSettings.json

If you add a valid Scs-Ticket to the header of the GET request, you can view the .json in plain-text. This opened the door to a full cheater pool and bad sport bypass. The file looks like this (if you're a cheater):

Code:
{"bIsRockstarDev":false,"bIsCheater":true,"bIsHighEarner":false,"bIsBadSport":false,"uCheater_End":1389036944,"bApplyAutoMute":false,"bIsCheaterOverride":false,"bIsBadSportOverride":false,"bIgnoreAutoMute":false}

If you use Charles to block access to RosGamersSettings.json, it will load the defaults and cause GTAO to use the default character settings (default "non-cheater"/"non-badsport" status). While you have RosGamersSettings.json blocked, you will be allowed to remove your dunce cap. If you unblock it, you will be placed back into the cheater pool/bad sport. You do lose your cash if you are placed back into the cheater pool.

This shouldn't be gamebreaking. In fact, it should get some of the people that claim they just want a CP/BS bypass happy. Thanks to V7X3 for letting me screw with his network and find this out.

Last edited:
Cheese Burger

Cheese Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to use USB web server like the 1st tunables bypass? Charles don't work for me.

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to use USB web server like the 1st tunables bypass? Charles don't work for me.

Nope. That method will block all of prod.ros.rockstargames.com with your hosts file. Then you won't be able to get online.

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very easy to implement on a DNS server but it can probably be used for an evil DNS as well... I mean *ahem*, free DNS! :biggrin:

Cheese Burger

Cheese Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if you could add a health multiplier to this file to get god mode...

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
_Zero_ _Zero_ , what does the file look like when you're not a cheater?

Code:
{

{"bIsRockstarDev":false,"bIsCheater":false,"bIsHighEarner":false,"bIsBadSport":false,"bApplyAutoMute":false,"bIsCheaterOverride":false,"bIsBadSportOverride":false,"bIgnoreAutoMute":false}
}

wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a nice find my friend! I wish i had a badsports/cheater pool guy to play with this.

"bIsRockstarDev":f*** yes,"

Cheese Burger

Cheese Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a nice find my friend! I wish i had a badsports/cheater pool guy to play with this.
Im in cheaters pool, add it to your server 1 on your site and I can test it for you.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

"bIsRockstarDev":**** yes,"
HMU on skype if you need a tester. :tongue:

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$

"bIsRockstarDev":**** yes,"

WTF is that? I had V7X3 run a bit with it on and he didn't see a difference. I'm not able to test this at the moment. It may work on the PS3.

EDIT: This doesn't actually modify the file. Changing values will make the file "incompatible" and make the console revert to the default "gamer's settings" which is a non-cheater status, non-bad sport, and non "Rockstar Dev". Again, changing the contents of this file, or anything else, and serving it to your console with Charles WILL NOT work without the proper encryption.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register