What's new

Discussion Buying Playstation network cards (US)

• Thread starter omdanoalfx
  • Start date
  • Views 2,631
omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i am want to buy psn cards you guys know any website selling them for the same value (50 usd card for 50 usd) and accepts paypal? and has digital delivery

ImGaluhxy

ImGaluhxy

Livin' a Paradise!
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a site but it is in dutch it's digital delivery to your email address associated with your paypal and it costs less than the actual prize because it's digital

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a site but it is in dutch it's digital delivery to your email address associated with your paypal and it costs less than the actual prize because it's digital
hmmm can i use that code on the US store??

please link the website.. i can speak dutch and Spanish and French and Arabic and German and English for sure

ImGaluhxy

ImGaluhxy

Livin' a Paradise!
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you very much...but do you use it or even confirm it is safe?

and it is telling me that paypal isnt available ? why is that?
sometimes paypal doesn't work, yes I use this site almost every month

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Best Buy accepts Paypal and has digital delivery. They send the codes in about 10 minutes

AnonyWS

AnonyWS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.

There are serval sites which sell PSN Cards, but you might have to pay some extra fees, altso they will check your account that it's really you who are purchasing the PSN Cards from your own card and not someone else.

Here is some sites that you should check out, some might be out of stock! :
- http://electronicfirst.com/buy-playstation-network-cards/50-playstation-network-card-us/ ($60 for $50 PSN Card)
- http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/Sony-Playstation-Network-50/ ($50 for $50, they will check your paypal info and that very "deep" to make sure they wont get scammed)

Top Bottom
Login
Register