What's new

eBay Bunch of YuGiOh cards. Most are Foil

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Yu-Gi-Oh-Cards-Most-are-Holo-All-In-Picture-/111530680620?
Not really sure how much they go for I tried shooting for 20$ under what I found. I think its a nice deal. The only cards that aren't foil are 2 Exodia pieces, 3x Satellite Cannon rare and a Machine Duplication rare.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just going to give a little input from a collector's perspective. You do have some good and valuable cards, but the value of them is strongly reduced do to poor upkeep. An example would be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon card. It's worth a decent amount, usually $10 at least from even a cheaper vendor, but due to it's frayed edges, the value drops significantly. I would say $40-$45 for the whole lot would be max value in their current condition.

I'm not looking to buy, just giving you a ballpark estimate on their value.

P

PussInBoots

Fear me, if you dare!
Reaction score
Sin$
I sold a load of cards on ebay. about 20 ultra rares, loads of super rares, all in about 100 cards in total and they only fetched about £60 :frown:

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just going to give a little input from a collector's perspective. You do have some good and valuable cards, but the value of them is strongly reduced do to poor upkeep. An example would be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon card. It's worth a decent amount, usually $10 at least from even a cheaper vendor, but due to it's frayed edges, the value drops significantly. I would say $40-$45 for the whole lot would be max value in their current condition.

I'm not looking to buy, just giving you a ballpark estimate on their value.
I dropped the price off 15 dollars for each hopefully I will get something out of that. Thanks. I haven't ever sold cards before so I don't really know how it works.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Yu-Gi-Oh-Cards-Most-are-Holo-All-In-Picture-/111530680620? 
$48 seems too much when no one in my area is playing yu gi oh
can you add some more cards to it
like cards that i can make a deck out of
lol I know these cards aren't meta cards but I figured someone would want to collect them seeing as they are cards that people usually hold dear to them. (like Dark Magician/Blue Eyes/God Cards/Exodia)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register