1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

[Bukkit Plugin] How-to Disable weather or Make it Sunny with this Plugin

Discussion in 'Minecraft Tutorials' started by -Spooze-, Jun 1, 2011 with 3 replies and 11,519 views.

1. -Spooze-

-Spooze- Achievement Whore

My friend and I really needed to find a way to make it sunny since rain is a very annoying. My friend found this plugin and its really helpful.

This just shows you how to disable and/or use a command to make it sunny.
    Im not sure if this is a allowed, close if it isn't allowed.

-- Note: I did not make this plugin.
    -- Many of you may have this plugin already, but Im just letting people know about it.

Link

Coded Link:
    Code (Text):
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-featurepack-v1-9-5-time-voting-weather-voting-weather-control-tips-and-more-803.18400/
    1. I don't have Bukkit, as my friend hosts the server, but put it in Bukkit.

2. The command for sun is: "/fp sun - Tells all worlds to be sunny." (or you can disable it all together.)

To disable it: Go into the config file and locate this:

[​IMG]

Change it to "True".

Restart your server and now you should have no weather, or you can just change it to sunny.

Credits to: xzKinGzxBuRnzx - for the making of this plugin.

My apologies if this is a pointless post. I just know how stupid rain is and figured I'd help out.
  2. Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s Getting There

Awesome! Haven't been to bukkit in two weeks. Thanks for the heads up :)
  3. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx Newbie

Glad to see you like it! :D I could add weather locking to it. ;) This way you can keep it sunny as much as you'd like without having to disable weather entirely.

Update: I've added it and more in the new 2.0 version! :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. -Spooze-

-Spooze- Achievement Whore

Its a really nice plugin. I've looked so hard to find a working one, and this one works like a charm. Thanks for the plugin.