[Bukkit Plugin] How-to Disable weather or Make it Sunny with this Plugin

Discussion in 'Minecraft Tutorials' started by -Spooze-, Jun 1, 2011 with 3 replies and 11,721 views.

1. -Spooze-

-Spooze- Achievement Whore

My friend and I really needed to find a way to make it sunny since rain is a very annoying. My friend found this plugin and its really helpful.

This just shows you how to disable and/or use a command to make it sunny.
    Im not sure if this is a allowed, close if it isn't allowed.

-- Note: I did not make this plugin.
    -- Many of you may have this plugin already, but Im just letting people know about it.

Link

Coded Link:
    Code (Text):
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-featurepack-v1-9-5-time-voting-weather-voting-weather-control-tips-and-more-803.18400/
    1. I don't have Bukkit, as my friend hosts the server, but put it in Bukkit.

2. The command for sun is: "/fp sun - Tells all worlds to be sunny." (or you can disable it all together.)

To disable it: Go into the config file and locate this:

[​IMG]

Change it to "True".

Restart your server and now you should have no weather, or you can just change it to sunny.

Credits to: xzKinGzxBuRnzx - for the making of this plugin.

My apologies if this is a pointless post. I just know how stupid rain is and figured I'd help out.

2. Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s Getting There

Awesome! Haven't been to bukkit in two weeks. Thanks for the heads up :smile:

3. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx Newbie

Glad to see you like it! :biggrin: I could add weather locking to it. :wink: This way you can keep it sunny as much as you'd like without having to disable weather entirely.

Update: I've added it and more in the new 2.0 version! :biggrin:

1 person likes this.
  4. -Spooze-

-Spooze- Achievement Whore

Its a really nice plugin. I've looked so hard to find a working one, and this one works like a charm. Thanks for the plugin.