What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

www.BrownMagician.com PC MODDED GTA5 FUN[FREE LOBBY][FREE GIVEAWAYS][100% TRUSTED ][VERIFIED SELLER]

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 147,696
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to www.BrownMagician.com
Free PC Modded Giveaway!

The Five Ultimate Rules

1. Join our discord chat room.

How to Get In
To get in our giveaway, join our discord chat (Discord Chat Link: https://discord.gg/SJdh3hA) and please post your Social Club ID in the #giveaway-channel .

Don't forget to show support for our services by purchasing, donating, telling your friends about us, and leaving feedback/posting legit!

Come hang out in our discord chat, wait patiently, make friends and have some fun!

Join Our Discord Chat Link: https://discord.gg/SJdh3hA

Warning
These lobbies/giveaways are very popular, so if you do not get anything please do not whine and complain, we do this for FREE out of our own free time so do not come in constantly asking when the next lobby/giveaway is, they happen when they happen just have a positive attitude!

Donate/Need a Service?
We have a paid service, where you will be serviced immediately via recovery. No waiting, and we have packages up to over 1 billion+ in cash received, any rank (up to 8000), and unlock all.
Visit www.BrownMagician.com to purchase instantly!

Last edited:
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I need proof before I can approve.

Approved!

Last edited:
X

xikaboom

Reaction score
Sin$
gametag: No I Got Banned
thanks for the lobby really appreciate it

Derphy

Derphy

Reaction score
Sin$
This is legit, a very friendly host and an amazing lobby :smile:

Last edited:
X

xikaboom

Reaction score
Sin$
Really legit just got in and gave me money fast and easy thanks alot man

M

Moddedlobbies908

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll post legit when in and if I get in imma just say thanx now

B

bobothechimp

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for hosting these lobbies, like you said you dont want spamed GT's so i apologize for no appreciation earlier,
gt: My Lubed Jesus
thx man

L

logan6414

Reaction score
Sin$
Please invite me man im so behind in this game its not even funny. Would also like to play with some cool people Instead of gguys just tryin to kill me all the time would really appreciate ya. Gt: GAMEN
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register