What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service BrownMagician.com ✅AUTOMATED INSTANT-BUY BO2 ✅⚡FAST SERVICE★✅⚡MOST POPULAR★✅⚡NO BANS✅MASTER/DIAMOND✅

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Buying zombie rank and zombie cash, message me when your on :biggrin:
Start a private conversation with me.

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL THIS DUDE MAKES YOU BUY AND DOSENT EVEN GIVE YOU WHAT U BUY OMG
You were already refunded, please stop complaining.

and for the record you were problematic, I started your service I completed multiplayer and as I was going to do the zombies you out of no where just signed in, kicked me off, changed your password without even getting any notification from me that it was complete after i told you i would message you.

after i asked you to give me your password you said no, and apparently im going to "scam" you so this is your own fault, regardless. I wasted hours trying to contact you and get your password and you kept on insisting I was trying to scam you and not want to give me your password so i can complete your service. To be honest, I dont want to deal with problematic customers like yourself so you have been refunded.

thank you very much.

Last edited:
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL THIS DUDE MAKES YOU BUY AND DOSENT EVEN GIVE YOU WHAT U BUY OMG
This is unnecessary. BrownMagician is one of the most trusted hosters on the site, all you had to do was give it some time and he would have had it done. You blew it for yourself. I'm unsure if he is still willing to so it for you later on in life, but that's up to him. No need to post this kind of stuff in his thread.

Swish nV

Swish nV

Reaction score
Sin$
This guy is the best Modder on Se7en Sins hands down, responds super fast I bought a recovery a couple months ago and still haven't got banned. Thank you for great service and always being loyal to customers

Ricardo Medina

Ricardo Medina

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly the Best Service out there and fast and Definitely Trusted!
Thank you so much BrownMagician!

Top Bottom
Login
Register