Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: Patch was released on 7/4/2015 and matchmaking works again

If anyone is thinking about buying PayDay 2 Crime Wave Edition beware that the co-op is broken.... You cannot join any games and no one can join yours unless you make a match and invite friends. They said they are working there hardest on a patch but that was over a week ago. I would recommend to not buy this game and support companies who do **** like this and treat us like idiots but its your money

Note: It will work for some people but whether or not it will work for you is unknown and there is no way to tell unless you buy it and test it

Last edited:
N

Nuetronnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm joining peoples games and iv had random join mine on xbox one don't know what your talking about

Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm joining peoples games and iv had random join mine on xbox one don't know what your talking about
Maybe its a reign thing i dont know but it will not work for me and a lot of other people. PayDay has even posted the problem and said they were trying to fix it but that was over a week ago....

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its a reign thing i dont know but it will not work for me and a lot of other people. PayDay has even posted the problem and said they were trying to fix it but that was over a week ago....

I guess you don't understand patches can't just be pushed out willy nilly..... the company that makes the game has to make the patch and be sure it actually fixes the issues. It then has to go to MS for certification and who knows how long it takes them with all the other patches that games are having to release.

Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess you don't understand patches can't just be pushed out willy nilly..... the company that makes the game has to make the patch and be sure it actually fixes the issues. It then has to go to MS for certification and who knows how long it takes them with all the other patches that games are having to release.
I guess you dont understand games, you dont make a co-op game and sell it with broken co-op! This is not a minor patch and its been almost 2 weeks now how da f*** is that ok?? 
Don't be an angry little *****, **** happens. The game was 100% designed and made for PC OF COURSE porting to consoles is going to cause some issues. You obviously know nothing about the devs for the payday series. They are incredibly great at what they do. They have been pushing out tons of content and patches for PC that are free. They fix things and listen to their players. Relax ****s going to happen, the POS xbox one cant handle their match making screen.
ALSO, you can join your friends games with out any problems.
Thank you.. Devs also have to pay for patches so they are not going to just patch 1 thing and blow tons of money, they would round up everything that is an issue and correct it.
Yes its understandable for problems but a problem that defeats the whole purpose of the game, the game is useless and they keep selling it and making money and still no patch lol you people are stupid to defend them

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess you dont understand games, you dont make a co-op game and sell it with broken co-op! This is not a minor patch and its been almost 2 weeks now how da **** is that ok?? 

Yes its understandable for problems but a problem that defeats the whole purpose of the game, the game is useless and they keep selling it and making money and still no patch lol you people are stupid to defend them

Never said it wasn't a problem did I? I simply stated how the patch process works and that it takes TIME. also been playing since game released with no coop issue. Perhaps I am lucky? Also people have told you a way to work around the issue for the moment yet you refuse to listen and only want to cry and b****

Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never said it wasn't a problem did I? I simply stated how the patch process works and that it takes TIME. also been playing since game released with no coop issue. Perhaps I am lucky? Also people have told you a way to work around the issue for the moment yet you refuse to listen and only want to cry and b****
No duh it takes time thats why you do it before you sell the game uuuuuuu duuuuuuuuuh . I already know about the alternative if you actually read what i said you derpa derp but i have no friends who were unfortunate enough to buy it and single player is annoying the game was designed for co-op.. I love how you say a alternative for the moment LMFAO its going on for 3 weeks now and its a moment dude you are not the brightest crayon in the box

Last edited:
Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're aware this is a port of a port, I can't tell you to be patient cause obviously that wont work. I suppose you should just return the game if you're really that unhappy with it and get a product you will enjoy. Until then please don't blame the company for server issues it's clearly there fault yes but crying about it wont help them develop a patch any faster than there already working.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess you dont understand games, you dont make a co-op game and sell it with broken co-op! This is not a minor patch and its been almost 2 weeks now how da **** is that ok?? 

No duh it takes time thats why you do it before you sell the game uuuuuuu duuuuuuuuuh . And i already know about the alternative if you actually read what i said you derpa derp.. I love how you say a alternative for the moment LMFAO its going on for 3 weeks now and its a moment dude you are not the brightest crayon in the box
Do you even see how you sound lol. If you know of the alternative then stop crying about it. The game isn't useless I can play it just fine. And you say they should patch it before it comes out... That's just a stupid thing to say, how do you suppose they magically know the future and are able to predict problems. You said it yourself, "this is not a minor patch", exactly it isn't. It will take time on their end to make it and go through their testing then it has to go through MS verification. This was explained to you already. Instead of crying about this and that and what they should do, get rid of the game.

Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you even see how you sound lol. If you know of the alternative then stop crying about it. The game isn't useless I can play it just fine. And you say they should patch it before it comes out... That's just a stupid thing to say, how do you suppose they magically know the future and are able to predict problems. You said it yourself, "this is not a minor patch", exactly it isn't. It will take time on their end to make it and go through their testing then it has to go through MS verification. This was explained to you already. Instead of crying about this and that and what they should do, get rid of the game.
Nobody is crying i am simply warning people who want to buy this game if you can read. You are totally missing the point yes its hard to port it which is understandable to why it would take long but that should of been done before selling the game and selling a game when it does not work is wrong and pisses a lot of people off. This is a 50 dollar game and it does not work fully, its a co-op game you will not get the full experience unless you play co-op and that does not work and has not worked for weeks now and i am being a crybaby for saying this lol you are a fool and should never call yourself a gamer! 
How can people be so blind

Last edited:
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody is crying i am simply warning people who want to buy this game if you can read. You are totally missing the point yes its hard to port it which is understandable to why it would take long but selling a game when it does not work is wrong and pisses a lot of people off. This is a 50 dollar game and it does not work, its a co-op game you will not get the full experience unless you play co-op and that does not work and has not worked for weeks now and i am being a crybaby for saying this lol you are a fool and should never call yourself a gamer! 
How can people be so blind
Listen to yourself lol. I'm done here.

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I play it just fine lol works totally fine for me
He's talking about the find game feature it's currently not working for Xbox One, PS4. It doesn't allow to form a connection to the other person.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Because 1% can play and 99% cant its not broken LOL YEAAAAA the patch is DLC not a update to fix something that is broken YEAAA YEAAA SUREEE
I mean I just am surprised somebody is still crying about a game days later...

Zombie Survivor

Zombie Survivor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean I just am surprised somebody is still crying about a game days later...
If you can read the post it is to warn people who want to buy this broken game but stupid people like you keep commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register