What's new

Sun/Moon Brand New Pokemon, New Alolan Forms and Team Skull!

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
file.jpeg

Yesturday the first images from CoroCoro were released and showed us not only a lot of new pokemon, but some new alola forms for pokemon. Below in the spoiler will be all the pictures from CoroCoro so you know what I'm talking about. The little sandcastle below is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance from its Single Form into a larger fish, its School Form. Note all names are translated from Japanese so for the English release there names will probably change. Now we have the new Alolan Forms. Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type.

We also get a look at the new antagonist team, Team Skull. Its boss is called Guzma and the girl is Plumeri.

Video About the leaked and Others

162cd55c9e54e83a2a77de6f05f47207.png

fc98b0e2e4594bfaa9af3844a9cae55e.png

e17f0e746134d8c7666c0864872d6f0a.png

c25454e2081459e0e7b4ef3b36c7cb07.png
Zero Zelk Zelk Pool Jacob Frye Jacob Frye

Last edited:
Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they're awesome all around man. Gotta get a peak at the rest of Plumeri's tattoo :wink:
You gotta love that sea cucumber with its great ability. It's like a better version of the ability Aftermath.

chaossaturn

chaossaturn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wishiwashi, Alola Marowak and Meowth are pretty cool, hopeing the Raichu will grow on me. Team Skull not really my thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register