Death Suppresed

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys Im bringing ANOTHER bot lobby! All you have to do is:
  • Once in, Vouch please
  • Have A Mic
  • Dont scream in the Mic
  • Don't go over 10k Score it won't save doesn't save
  • No Scorestreaks after Orbital VSAT, and no Guardian, no Sentry Guns, No Hellstorm Missles, and no Lightning Strikes.
  • Must co-operate with us.

1. Now, to get into a lobby all you have to is MSG Death Suppresed for an INVITE.
  2. If you want a better chance to get in, tweet at me on Twitter! My Twitter: twitter.com/SevenSins_Death

Last edited:
Death Suppresed

Death Suppresed

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you to everyone who joined! Will be offline, as I will be asleep. If you post your GT here, Tweet your Gt at me on twitter (SevenSins_Death is my Se7enSins Twitter Page) AND MSG on Xbox you will for sure get an invite. Make sure to follow me for updates, when I'm hosting again, and other stuff, such as needing a new host, etc. My Twitter: SevenSins_Death

Death Suppresed

Death Suppresed

Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: The Glitch is not working for us, so we cannot host one. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can't get it to work. I will not be inviting anyone, as to we can't get it to work. If you wanna help me to try to get this to work, then tweet at me @SevenSins_Death. There I will respond, not here.

Death Suppresed

Death Suppresed

Reaction score
Sin$
I will not be hosting anymore, as to we cannot get it to work properly. But if you want, you CAN send me a message, and I will invite you to maybe either go play SnD Pubstomp, or TDM/Demo/Dom Pubstomping with you. If you want to join me in Pubstomping, send me a message saying '7S Pubstomp or Se7enS Pubs' either one I will invite. I will keep you updated here and on my Se7ensins Twitter page about the Bot Lobby glitch to see if we have to do some renovation to the glitch to work! Thanks, and I <3 You all :wink: -Death

Top Bottom
Login
Register