• Views 37,856
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Just bought an Afterglow Blue Xbox 360 Controller for my build. Will come in handy for certain games! :smile:

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Just bought an Afterglow Blue Xbox 360 Controller for my build. Will come in handy for certain games! :smile:
I've found using a 360 controller for racing and general driving games is way more satisfying than a mouse and keyboard. Maybe that's just because it's in my history though.

You won't regret having a controller to use occasionally.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found using a 360 controller for racing and general driving games is way more satisfying than a mouse and keyboard. Maybe that's just because it's in my history though.

You won't regret having a controller to use occasionally.
That's exactly why I bought it. Racing games, Watchdogs, and games like that will all be easier to play using a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard.

Mysterion

Mysterion

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That's exactly why I bought it. Racing games, Watchdogs, and games like that will all be easier to play using a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard.
I find with games like GTA and splintercell I can manage with a KB/M, but feels so much better with the controller. I should get an adapter for my wireless controller (they make those, right?).

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I find with games like GTA and splintercell I can manage with a KB/M, but feels so much better with the controller. I should get an adapter for my wireless controller (they make those, right?).
Yes they do make them.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The new build makes my eyes water with joy. *Sniff*

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
16ff6efeaa5ff540dbbb0c52724a6db0.png

too soon?

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
16ff6efeaa5ff540dbbb0c52724a6db0.png

too soon?
Ur 780 ti is better for gaming the Titan wasn't really ment for it. Better to just get another 780 ti and sli it. Just saw the 4k monitor don't know witch is better for it that 6gb of mem will help with that lol.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Go with a 2nd 780 Ti instead of the Titan, and an IPS 1440P display instead of that 4K one, Windows scales terribly at 4K.
That setup is perfect for 1440P @ 120HZ. For 4K you'd want the extra VRAM from the Black Titan.

Top Bottom
Login
Register