What's new

Discussion deadmau5's (Mega) Free Roam Activities Thread!

• Thread starter Arxhive
  • Start date
  • Views 10,261
Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If there is a way to turn it off please tell me because that would make a lot more games for my friends and I to play
Try getting some friends and turning off your HUD/radar completely and let me know if that works. If it does i'll add that suggestion to the OP.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I got one, Me and my friends made it a month before the Watch Dogs release, so we called it "Watch Dogs"

Basically goto this part of the map
Then you all Dress up as normal Peds(Pedestrians). After that you all must Turn off your HUD, map and auto aim right after that your screen should show no HUD, map or anything. Also test if you still have auto aim or not, or you may turn-off the "aim at friends thing" Once this is all finished you and your friends should start walking around the map within the red box only. If you manage to see someone not looking like a NPC/Ped shoot them. You may hide, camp, wait. Your choice as long as you may only kill people that are inside the Red Box, outside of this is the neutral zone. Here you may change your clothing to something else so no one will recognize you once you respawn. After all those you all spread across map (within the red box) and start walking like NPC's finding one another trying to kill one another.

Additional tweaks:
  • Snipers only
  • Pistols, Shotguns, Snipers only(No Automatic firing guns and explosives)
  • Melee only
  • Musket only (a fun one!)
  • No calling lester to lose cops
  • Teaming up(say, set dress colors, themes, etc)
  • Have an "Eye in the Sky" (Wherein you ask him if you are close to anyone or not and he/she may or may not say if you are near anyone)
  1. Goto map location
  2. Change into NPC/Peds clothing
  3. Turn off HUD, auto aim, friendly fire assist
  4. Spread all throughout the map(within the red box only)
  5. Start the hunt
Too bad there is not an option to turn off showing other players name from appearing above them. Otherwise this activity would have been pretty fun and exciting.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad there is not an option to turn off showing other players name from appearing above them. Otherwise this activity would have been pretty fun and exciting.
I'm still waiting to see if anyone can confirm that turning off their HUD turns off player names.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still waiting to see if anyone can confirm that turning off their HUD turns off player names.
I am pretty sure it doesn't and it seems few people were posting that as well. I can check it out later on and will report back on here.

PopsM

PopsM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a friend stand at the bottom of maze bank and try and drive off the top in a car and hit/kill them

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the submission PopsM PopsM , but unfortunately I will not be promoting this to the homepage to the OP. There just isn't enough fun to be had from that, and it's way too much work to assemble the resources for something that'll last five seconds and probably fail. I look forward to seeing other submissions from you in the future.

See what I did there Sobriquet Sobriquet . :tongue:

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the submission PopsM PopsM , but unfortunately I will not be promoting this to the homepage to the OP. There just isn't enough fun to be had from that, and it's way too much work to assemble the resources for something that'll last five seconds and probably fail. I look forward to seeing other submissions from you in the future.

See what I did there Sobriquet Sobriquet . :tongue:
I see indeed.

oli_152

oli_152

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flying Explosion : An Free Roam Death Match with flying tanks

- Flying Tank = Tank Lifted with an Cargobob

Need at least 4 or more players (2 Flying tanks)

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
Flying Explosion : An Free Roam Death Match with flying tanks

- Flying Tank = Tank Lifted with an Cargobob

Need at least 4 or more players (2 Flying tanks)
I'm gonna need a better, more detailed description for this one please.

oli_152

oli_152

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One his in the tank when someone helse lift it with an Cargobob = Flying Tank

It's like an Hardcore death match of ''Mario Kart'' (When you have an kart where there three balloons behind and you need to shoot the other players) but the kart is a tank and the balloon is the cargobob

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
One his in the tank when someone helse lift it with an Cargobob = Flying Tank

It's like an Hardcore death match of ''Mario Kart'' (When you have an kart where there three balloons behind and you need to shoot the other players) but the balloon is the cargobob
Ok, I need a clear, crisp, concise description please. Answer the five W's and the "how".

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I need a clear, crisp, concise description please. Answer the five W's and the "how".
Cargobob and a tank kills oher people. Added difficulty cause when a tank is hooked to a cargobob you cant control your crosshairs on certain angles.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
Cargobob and a tank kills oher people. Added difficulty cause when a tank is hooked to a cargobob you cant control your crosshairs on certain angles.
Good God someone please get this straight.

oli_152

oli_152

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Fun) (Minigame) (Challenging) (-$)

Flying Exploision

This is an Mario Kart death match like
(In mario kart, you have a kart with three balloons behind you. You need to kill the other players without being killed)

So :
You need a Tank, a Cargobob and some players (Your friends, crews...)
There's a player in the tank and another in a Cargobob
The Cargobob lift the tank
It does an Flying Tank
You need 2 Flying tanks or more for a Death match

The rules :
There's 2 teams or more (You can do a Free for all if you want.)
When you kill someone (You need to explode the tank or the Cargobob)... Kill the others
When you're killed (Your Tank or Cargobob is exploded), you're out of the game

It's a fast death match do you think? No. It's difficult to kill someone else in the air with these things.

Sorry, I have an bad english...

P

penguinhero

Reaction score
Sin$
MOOSE HUNTING SEASON

Go to Chilliad State Wilderness with some Faggios. your friends get on the Fagios as "Deer." The Sniper goes to the sawmill. The Sniper has to kill all of the Deer with ONLY THE SNIPER RIFLE WITHOUT LEAVING THE SAWMILL. The Deer are trying to get from the Cable Car Parking lot to the tunnel Where the gang attack is in the Forest. The Sniper cannot shoot until the Deer are in the Forest. Sniper wins by killing all the Deer. Deer win by getting one Deer to the tunnel.

Can Clarify if needed

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I'm back I will be continuing support on this thread. Give me a bit to update.

Top Bottom
Login
Register