Discussion Borderlands Weapon Creations

• Thread starter SharpGhost
  • Start date
  • Views 324,011
T

The Piz

Reaction score
Sin$
...plus author credit would be nice. I only mention this because I see this thread getting pretty big pretty fast.

What's the point? There's like 20,000 other nerds using the same exact combinations of parts we are to make guns. It's not like we're inventing the material; we're just rearranging and compiling it. If you actually bother to model/animate/implement an entirely new weapon, then by all means put your name all over it, but until then branding is pointless...

Here's a build for a pretty decent shotgun I've been having fun with:

-- gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_CombatShotgun
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Jakobs
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_shotgun
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Body.body5
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Grip.grip2a_Torgue
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.mag.mag2_Dahl_Bulldog
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Barrel.barrel4_Dahl_Anaconda
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Sight.sight5
gd_weap_combat_rifle.acc.acc4_Deathly
gd_weap_rocket_launcher.acc.acc1_Recoiless
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.acc.acc2_Masher
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.UniqueParts.SledgesShotgun_Material
gd_weap_combat_rifle.Prefix.Prefix_Acc3_Deathly
gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread2_Matador

...punches Skags across the map! :thumbup:

...All build credit to Jesus and Buddha :rolleyes:

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
turk645 said:
I'm still toying with it but here is my Cannon so far
58090484.png

Post the lines good.

N

nickbert01

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW DO U MAKE WEAPONS
I TRY BUT I KEEP FAILING
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A TUT

X

xCBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone could, I would ****ing love to get my hands on any of these. I could offer a couple of my own weapons in return for you to study or whatever. GT Vintage Top Hat.

G

Gawl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow I just made a rocket launcher with -2900% accuracy

Damage is 89x43:biggrin:

Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Vampyre Ninja said:
I made a Revolver that does 2300 something damage, and shoots the boom stick rockets. With a 74 clip.

Still trying to figure out if a Rocket SMG is possible..
Can you duplicate this gun for me

V

Vampyre Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gawl said:
Wow I just made a rocket launcher with -2900% accuracy

Damage is 89x43:biggrin:

Good god.. lol

I'm still waiting to see if the code for any of those mega cannons come out :frown:

T

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vampyre Ninja said:
Good god.. lol

I'm still waiting to see if the code for any of those mega cannons come out :frown:
i havent made one as strong as turks but the one i made is 15k

B

Biomecha

Reaction score
Sin$
Well this game is fail now there's many crappy modded guns all over Borderlands now and i bet you Gearbox wont release any content now unless they can find a way to filter the guns out, I say modders should keep the guns to themselves but that already too late

T

TLOR FETT

Reaction score
Sin$
Biomecha said:
Well this game is fail now there's many crappy modded guns all over Borderlands now and i bet you Gearbox wont release any content now unless they can find a way to filter the guns out, I say modders should keep the guns to themselves but that already too late

GO to some other message bored to cry about it.

B

Biomecha

Reaction score
Sin$
TLOR FETT said:
GO to some other message bored to cry about it.

Who said im cryin about it i mod my self but i dont go around duping my stuff all over the place im just saying if u want to see the future of this game i recommend to purge duping of modded items thats all

B

BloodyBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please tell what i may be doing wrong,everytime i have assembled a weapon that has been posted here my game freezes when it searches for a saved file,i enter theses weapons exactly the way they are posted by copy/paste then i check then dbbl check,then to be sure i check again.It just seems like if i make any change other than a minor one it screws up my game

V

Vash2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Biomecha, it's quite simple, just remain part of the people who are not griefing other games and you're doing your part to solve the problem.

BloodyBill, I'm gonna ask you what everyone else always asks: Did you resign/rehash?

If yes: try making a new save, mod the dude's weapons and see what happens.

If no: resign/rehash and you're good to go! :thumbup:

By the way guys, should I post some code for my rocket revolver? Also have an Eridian smg firing rockets. (See the rocket theme here?)

B

BloodyBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vash2K said:
Biomecha, it's quite simple, just remain part of the people who are not griefing other games and you're doing your part to solve the problem.

BloodyBill, I'm gonna ask you what everyone else always asks: Did you resign/rehash?

If yes: try making a new save, mod the dude's weapons and see what happens.

If no: resign/rehash and you're good to go! :thumbup:

By the way guys, should I post some code for my rocket revolver? Also have an Eridian smg firing rockets. (See the rocket theme here?)
thans for reply,Yes on rehas/resign i can make all kinds of changes and am fine just when i try to copy someones gun it does not work,specs are not as posted or game freeze,twice i had half a tree missing after copying a gun (like 4-5 strings)and they were replaced by a 100 white folders with all kinds of numbers.By the way does anyone know what everything is under the character class heading?some of it is obvious like xp or money,i also found skill points.

G

Gawl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hah, I did it!

59791x7

Same accuracy and fire rate but it has ammo regen which I thinks speeds up the recharge cycle.

Top Bottom
Login
Register