• Thread starter We Are Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Views 1,566
We Are Anonymous

We Are Anonymous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, everyone! I don't know how many of you guys remember me, but I was a big part of the community back when Borderlands 2 and stuff came out, and well, a new Borderlands came out and I finally have some spare time between school, work, and just my life in general. My head is in a better place, so you'll see me around a bit. If you'd like to check out my last thread to the Borderlands 2 Easter Eggs, feel free to, the link is listed below.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/borderlands-2-easter-eggs-all-around-series.788098/

So this is my huge thread that I am making of all of the videos I made for all of the Easter Eggs that are hidden all around Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. This post will be updated every time I upload a new video on a new easter egg.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Easter Eggs Series

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9MVO5kA4uBnifFiT_zzydJwglcfRWb8D

Episode 1: Added!
Episode 2: Added!
Episode 3: Added!
Episode 4: Added!
Episode 5: Added!
Episode 6: Added!
Episode 7: Added!
Episode 8: Added!
Episode 9: Added!
Episode 10: Added!
Episode 11: Added!
Episode 12: Coming Soon!

Since I am having issues with the links of the videos stay on my thread I decided to make all of the text into a hyperlink text, so to see the video, go to any of the episodes (ex. Episode 1: Added!) and then click it, it will then open up a new tab and have the video there.

If you'd like to be a part of one of my videos, or just game in general, my gamertag for Xbox is as it follows: Woe Is Savacool.

Last edited:
Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You should add what the Easter Egg refers to alongside the episode number.

Like:
Episode 1 (Mario)
Episode 2 (Family Guy)
Episode 3 (Se7ensins) [We wish]

Etc.

We Are Anonymous

We Are Anonymous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should add what the Easter Egg refers to alongside the episode number.

Like:
Episode 1 (Mario)
Episode 2 (Family Guy)
Episode 3 (Se7ensins) [We wish]

Etc.
Orrrr, you can click on the Playlist link and it will tell you what every episode is. This is something new that was not in the Borderlands 2 Series I had, I simply labeled their name on youtube as "Ep.1 or Ep.2, etc etc" Youtube always had this awesome feature however, which told you all about the video. Thanks for the suggestion though. :biggrin:

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Orrrr, you can click on the Playlist link and it will tell you what every episode is. This is something new that was not in the Borderlands 2 Series I had, I simply labeled their name on youtube as "Ep.1 or Ep.2, etc etc" Youtube always had this awesome feature however, which told you all about the video. Thanks for the suggestion though. :biggrin:
Fair enough, I won't be watching then. Good luck though :tongue:

We Are Anonymous

We Are Anonymous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Episode 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 have all been up on my channel for quite some time now. However, I've been extremely with school and work that I haven't found the time to update the thread. I apologize for anyone who has been waiting. On another note, I got an Xbox One and am not sure how to hook up my HD PVR to my Xbone. If anyone can assist me with this, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks for everything!

Top Bottom
Login
Register