What's new

Tutorial Borderlands 2 Weapons Workshop (Updated)

• Thread starter SharpGhost
  • Start date
  • Views 1,248,002
D

DiscLockContent

Reaction score
Sin$
Noob question, is it possible to equip these weapons at their levels without synching? The weapons said they only have overpower requirement, and I changed by overpower level and didn't modify anything else, and I still can't equip these weapons.

Is there no way to use the fully upgraded powered weapons at low level?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob question, is it possible to equip these weapons at their levels without synching? The weapons said they only have overpower requirement, and I changed by overpower level and didn't modify anything else, and I still can't equip these weapons.

Is there no way to use the fully upgraded powered weapons at low level?
No. You have to be the same level as the weapon in order to use it.

D

DiscLockContent

Reaction score
Sin$
No. You have to be the same level as the weapon in order to use it.
Since that's the case, why do people still want to transfer weapons from a higher level character to a lower level character? Wouldn't the lower character still have to level up to that level to use the weapons at those levels?

Wait, doesn't this also mean that I can use synch all to level up my ****** weapons too? If I take the weapon codes and sync them to my lv 5 character, then I play and level up to 10, and I hit sync all, would that also bring my weapons from level 5 to level 10?
Then I will have to resynch my weapons every once in a while to keep up.

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Since that's the case, why do people still want to transfer weapons from a higher level character to a lower level character? Wouldn't the lower character still have to level up to that level to use the weapons at those levels?

Wait, doesn't this also mean that I can use synch all to level up my ****** weapons too? If I take the weapon codes and sync them to my lv 5 character, then I play and level up to 10, and I hit sync all, would that also bring my weapons from level 5 to level 10?
Then I will have to resynch my weapons every once in a while to keep up.
The only reason I can think of for people to move gear to a lower level character is so that character can use it when they get to that level. Yes, you can use Sync All to quickly level all of your gear to your current level.

G

Gothram

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to necromance this thread but i started playing with the randomizer and here are a few beauties that dropped
NOTE: you need the gun deletion check bypass cheat to do this (via cheat engine table)

BL2(hwAAAAAf1ACCRgA/BnE4aGBghvL/fxULLIxaFP////+HYLDEYA3l) - multi barreled jakobs assault rifle
BL2(hwAAAAB5SwCHxwFABkEg/P9vhMIMJRaKJoZlMLkooDHkwvj/P4zi) - Explosive jaw pistol
BL2(hwAAAADTxQBEKABBDsFg/P+/wAINhhpKAQwNFAwxRrF4YJFBcQ3l) - Dart spitting smg of doom
BL2(hwAAAAD5oQCEZwFACuFwfEJphhIC4/+/BxY3FBwoIlEEw1BBgQ3l) - 17 bullet vladof pistol
BL2(hwAAAAAlwABDaABBENFoYMB4xMIUgxpKK5QvMP//N8FwYLEDcw3l) - 5 ammo/shot huge dmg
BL2(hwAAAACB9ABAqABBAtFoREP5hPL/fw8FLxhWDLUY/v+3YIHFEArl) - so many bullets at the price of 5!
BL2(hwAAAACskgCGpwBAEDGZ6ML4/4+AghPL/////51YKMGgwPg=) - hybrid damage pistol
BL2(hwAAAACW3gBBp4A/CBGJrEIJxRCGogNGM5RMFP//D8B8oBiDgQ3l) - rocket launcher
BL2(hwAAAAB8RQCDZgA/CDGpRKLYhgEEhhNDGopXMBQw/v+TYKBEgYrh) - Explosive assault rifle
BL2(hwAAAAD+9QAAiIFABkGh/P9nAEOAYRqLLhZcFKtY/v/HQcHBIIzi) - rocket launching shotgun
BL2(hwAAAAABPgCDJwFADoHBOID5hNIJhimGApZcDDdg/v/3wlACQ4zh) - (my new favorite) so many damn spinning bullets
BL2(hwAAAAB3ggCHxwFABoHBiEIJAwOLxQELUwxfFP//b8DkwvgDcxTj) - purple corosive grenades for everybody

Last edited:
F

FaCe Emo

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to upload this unto xbox one without the use of the xbox 360?

N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everybody hybrids still exist on consoles look at my post on modded rarities for shields, relics, and other items they stick in game too. I have only tried it on 360. spread the word

F

FaCe Emo

Reaction score
Sin$
Everybody hybrids still exist on consoles look at my post on modded rarities for shields, relics, and other items they stick in game too. I have only tried it on 360. spread the word
If it works on Xbox 360, it will probably also work on Xbox One.

Hai Nguyen

Hai Nguyen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone create a norfleet with unlimited/huge giant *** mag?or is it that people in borderlands when i see them using those, their modders?

N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone create a norfleet with unlimited/huge giant *** mag?or is it that people in borderlands when i see them using those, their modders?
Its not possible its likely modders with INFINITE ammo using gibbed editor and or possibly a modded bad *** rank. Hope I answered your question.

Lolwothack

Lolwothack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Grenade mod for Xbox360 tested and working, sticks in backpack and bank.
BL2(BwAAAACPBQACD3yg4xA8ABxDEAMBgwEDDoMOgwzD/z8jhB4DIsM=)

parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
The bonus package is a bit self harming so caution is needed when used and the delay is too long but still an interesting grenade so well done to whoever made it.
However there are a few modded grenades that stick that have far more damage and features already out there.

N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The bonus package is a bit self harming so caution is needed when used and the delay is too long but still an interesting grenade so well done to whoever made it.
However there are a few modded grenades that stick that have far more damage and features already out there.
This is from my modio save 
This is from my modio save isn't it 
Bonus Package regens grenades and in all elements
BL2(BwAAAADJhwkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBgwEDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAABczAkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBAwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAADmHgkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBwwoDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAAD97AkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBQwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAAAejQkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBgwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)

Lolwothack

Lolwothack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is from my modio save 

This is from my modio save isn't it 
Bonus Package regens grenades and in all elements
BL2(BwAAAADJhwkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBgwEDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAABczAkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBAwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAADmHgkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBwwoDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAAD97AkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBQwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
BL2(BwAAAAAejQkAFQWgkBBQABzDDgMBgwsDDoMOgwzD/38Yww==)
Well i never used a modio save, it got fropped in a game i was playing and the guy who dropped it was claiming he made it, i just opened it in gibbed and copied the code.

Does anyone else have any working black items that they can send me the codes for ?

O

Obey kane

Reaction score
Sin$
Well i never used a modio save, it got fropped in a game i was playing and the guy who dropped it was claiming he made it, i just opened it in gibbed and copied the code.

Does anyone else have any working black items that they can send me the codes for ?
Are you on Xbox 360?

Lolwothack

Lolwothack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blood of Terramorphous (Black) Sticks
BL2(BwAAAAAZ0AAZCzKg4xBIJADA////////////fw1ABcAixA==)
Lobbed bouncing Bonny (black) Sticks
BL2(BwAAAAB7XAADD3yg4xBIpBtDAAMBQwsDDkMGw/9/HQMjxAjDJMM=)

Top Bottom
Login
Register