What's new

Discussion borderlands 2 weapons help

A

azhole25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been threw so many post and pages looking for weapons that are super rare or that amazing. Stuff not alot of people have. Can someone please show me something actually rare cuz all i see is the same stuff. im not asking for a handout i just want to see something thats either looks badass rare or that unique to use or even something nobody else has. xbox 360 only

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been threw so many post and pages looking for weapons that are super rare or that amazing. Stuff not alot of people have. Can someone please show me something actually rare cuz all i see is the same stuff. im not asking for a handout i just want to see something thats either looks badass rare or that unique to use or even something nobody else has. xbox 360 only
Everybody can make any item in the game with the editor so nothing is really rare. Sounds like you want modded weapons but you are about a year and a half late on that...

A

azhole25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i barely started playing the game actually lol i just cant tell whats the best or rare. i been messing with the save editor but its alil hard to work when i barely know what weapons are best to use or rare i just wanted to see the best ones people have that are rare or really unique to them to give me and idea of what i was gunna try and get myself

A

azhole25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what bane do you use. cuz all the banes ive seen where to annoying to use

A

azhole25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol damn your helping me all over the place today huh lol nah but like i said ive barely had time to play the game i spent more time on the same editor then on the game itself. but it was funny i really was gunna be looking for some special bane that did something good

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lol damn your helping me all over the place today huh lol nah but like i said ive barely had time to play the game i spent more time on the same editor then on the game itself. but it was funny i really was gunna be looking for some special bane that did something good
Some stuff that most people wouldn't have:
Explosive Norfleet
Explosive Hellfire
Trick Shot Unkempt Harold
Bulets Go Fasterfied Sand Hawk
Explosive Blockhead
Explosive Volcano

There are a lot more, just check the items that pass sanity check thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register