Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 modded inventory 200 guns backpack save!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2' started by Savage Zombie, Sep 20, 2012 with 18 replies and 11,320 views.

1. Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie Enthusiast

Hey folks
    Savage here with a pretty badass save that I made that i really hope will help towards making tools or editors and is crazy to use!
    Even though this save only has 200 guns the back pack it can be unlimited pretty much!

Anyways on to the save
    commando level 50 (first play through weak enimies)
    202 guns in inventory back pack
    100 golden keys
    modded money 999999
    all skill points bought modded 9999
    high health and shields (kinda demi-god like)
    few other things

The main things are the guns. I want ya'll to take and build from this if you can!
    I will make the save better but i felt it was important to get this out there right away. This save still needs a little work and i did'nt finish modding the bad *** tokens or points but i can!

There is a few things that i havent got working and its buying guns,grenades,etc. But you still can pick up guns anytime and they add to the backpack! [​IMG]
    You can also pick up health and sheilds and other items but first you need to drop them from your main load-out. Kinda confusing i know(i suk at tuts)
    I'm really busy at the moment on other things but ill try to help if i can. If I'm not here and you have problems i'm sure someone here can help ya out!

DownLoad: http://www.mediafire...ux6nd4vj7q1jdzg

Enjoy!!
    Note: After the first time you use this save you cant buy guns but you can pick them up get them from crate'missions etc. You can still buy ammo and all that but the guns you pick up wont appear till after you save and quit and reload your save!!

Credit to my boy L3ROY for helping me with a few things!
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. mdkelly101163

mdkelly101163 Enthusiast

This is probably a really dumb question, but how do I get the save to play on BL2. I tried a save before and I downloaded it and injected the game save onto my usb drive but it wont appear when I try to open it up in game.
  3. rawrsaours

rawrsaours Newbie

:) um quick qustion :o can u mode my save to level 50?
  4. IdisdainMyself

IdisdainMyself Enthusiast

Why is it that every modded save haves to be level 50 :(. All i want is a level one maya or siren with a max skill tree or close to max skill tree. So by the time i reach level 50 i would have a full skill tree. Cause to me a save like yours or anyones else would be just plain borring. Oh hay i have a max level char with a max skill tree and god mode. I want the joy of leveling up my self but just having the small advantage. Of having the full skill tree and back pack space of around 150 200. Anyways none the less good job on the modded save and i appreciate the kindness you show to the community by releasing this to us. But I guess i will just have to wait. Until a save editor comes out for stuff like that.

May you have a good day. And to everyone that reads this. I wish you all good luck for the days to come.
  5. Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie Enthusiast

I released this save mostly for deveplment purposes only! I also plan to improve it and i will include a level one save for ya i just wanted to get this out there so poeple can use it towards editors and stuff. I'll try an get some more saves up on here by tomarrow. K!
    IdisdainMyself likes this.
  6. IdisdainMyself

IdisdainMyself Enthusiast

Thank you very much i wasn't trying to sound ungrateful or anything. I am just kinda wondering why every save is like that :). Anyways i must thank you again for saying you will make a level1 maya save for me. Since i don't know how to do the stuff you do with out a tut infront of me. Makes me jelly how you guys know all this stuff. I feel like a dumb *** i just need to figure it out someday. Since well i have a played games and pc for as long as i remember. I maybe good at it everyone always says how i am good with pc. But truth be told i am sorta newbie at it :p compared to guys like you.

I contradicted myself somewhere can ya find it ^__^. Also thanks for the fast reply.
  7. Requirement

Requirement Enthusiast

How did you decrypt the save?
  8. Requirement

Requirement Enthusiast

Did you switch out the ID's on the save to your own ID's?
  9. neocross

neocross Newbie

I would love to know how to edit it myself >.< thank for this!
  10. Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie Enthusiast

Once i get this Working better and stable ill release a tut on how i made this and what to use to make it!
  11. neocross

neocross Newbie

thank you!! =] could you explain what you used tho to edit? hxd?
  12. sg-1

sg-1 Enthusiast

I also would like to request the info on how to mod the backpack space please.
    Having very limited space is killing me
  13. matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999 Contributor

Is this the same one that was posted on ttg a day before this?
  14. Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie Enthusiast

15. mdkelly101163

mdkelly101163 Enthusiast

Yeah I figured it out, I was stuck on why it said profile unknown, but then using my oh so big brain was like hmmmmm it should probably be put under one of my profiles haha. Thanks anyways though.
    Requirement likes this.
  16. Stormshine

Stormshine Premium Premium

Could you post a tutorial for modding backpack size?
    And can you go online with this? jw.
  17. Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie Enthusiast

Stormshine likes this.
  18. Stormshine

Stormshine Premium Premium

Just wish my jtag was working ;c
  19. Corex303

Corex303 Newbie

Can someone explain to me how to use this save? Im a noob.