What's new

Solved Borderlands 2 Mac Steam Saved Game --> PS Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
XyberICE

XyberICE

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a saved game for BL2 on my Mac over Steam. Anyone know how to upload the saved game to the PSN so I can play it on my PS Vita?

Any reference links on how to transfer it from (some directory?) on my Mac to my Vita over USB?

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a saved game for BL2 on my Mac over Steam. Anyone know how to upload the saved game to the PSN so I can play it on my PS Vita?

Any reference links on how to transfer it from (some directory?) on my Mac to my Vita over USB?
Going from Mac to Vita is not possible.

If you have a PS3, you can easily download one of the saves available on this site and then transfer them over to your Vita.

Upvote 0
XyberICE

XyberICE

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhg.., F$*k. But the saved game is just a file in some directory on my Mac? Isn't there any app out there that converts Mac Steam --> PS Vita/PS3?

If so, how would I transfer to the Vita? USB Drive?

Anyone out there got ref links for this?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhg.., F$*k. But the saved game is just a file in some directory on my Mac? Isn't there any app out there that converts Mac Steam --> PS Vita/PS3?

If so, how would I transfer to the Vita? USB Drive?

Anyone out there got ref links for this?
You could use Gibbed to change it to PS3 format but, then you'd have to have a PS3 to copy the file onto and upload it to your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register