Borderlands 2 Level Mod

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2' started by XgMRemix, Apr 5, 2013 with 12 replies and 2,568 views.

1. XgMRemix

XgMRemix Enthusiast

Guys will anyone help me is there any way to mod your charcter to like lvl 125 something like that not lvl 61.
  2. HKong1337

HKong1337 Newbie

Gibbeds Save Editor
  3. XgMRemix

XgMRemix Enthusiast

i tryied that but when i join a firends game it worked but then it moved me down to lvl 50
  4. HKong1337

HKong1337 Newbie

Hmmm. Did you try syncing
    Hmmm did you try syncing the exp to after you changed the level?
  5. XgMRemix

XgMRemix Enthusiast

yes i put my lvl to 125 then my sync my exp then i sync my stuff in my backpack to lvl 125 and it didnt work like i got in the game and it worked but then i joined my firend to see if it would work and it did for a second and then it put me back down. to the max and the max was lvl 50.
  6. Black Dub Shooter

Black Dub Shooter Enthusiast

This was patched long ago, I think the only way to get it past 61 would be hex editing the level. After it was patched I couldn't use equipment for level 100 characters even though I was level 150 and every time I joined someone's game it would get stuck sending character data to the host. I didn't try having people join my game, but i'm assuming that it wouldn't work no matter how you tried it. I know this isn't a tutorial or anything, just telling you that I do not think it is possible to do online after the updates.
  7. HKong1337

HKong1337 Newbie

XgMRemix, post: 6664435, member: 530692"]yes i put my lvl to 125 then my sync my exp then i sync my stuff in my backpack to lvl 125 and it didnt work like i got in the game and it worked but then i joined my firend to see if it would work and it did for a second and then it put me back down. to the max and the max was lvl 50.[/quote]
    Well I
    Well im not sure whats happening but just letting you know they patched the high level modding along time ago.
  8. XgMRemix

XgMRemix Enthusiast

ok that help at least i know wat happen now thank you black. but do you think if i deleted the update and removed the dlc's could i get it to work then.
  9. throughbump7247

throughbump7247 Enthusiast

1st off anything higher than 61 when playing online gets dropped to 50 or 61 now but you can mod your bonus stats useing a gpd editor if your on xbox and play online or play offline without any updates due to the Dec. patch update which un-mods your level
  10. Black Dub Shooter

Black Dub Shooter Enthusiast

If you deleted the updates and modded to like level 150 for example, it would work. But if you were to download the updates again, you wouldn't be able to play that character online. I would just mod your bad *** rank, assuming you're on Xbox. Just as easy to do and no need for modded weapons or insanely high levels after you're done.
  11. Slade

Slade Why be a King

You can't mod your level past 61. This is becasue Gearbox came out with a update in December that patched this and other things. If you do try to change your level higher than 61, when you load up your game yes it'll say whatever you set the level at at the bottom of your screen but if you press start your level will be a 61.

To successfully mod your level past 61 you will need to clear your system cache and then decline all updates for the game upon loading it. That'll keep you offline and will allow you to mod anything on your character. Level, backpack/bank space, enemy levels, skill points.
    irafanv likes this.
  12. XgMRemix

XgMRemix Enthusiast

i would do that but im on ps3 hahaha
  13. irafanv

irafanv I'm done for now.

still can