Reaction score
Sin$
that's what i was thinking

Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your AV being overly-cautious and deleting it? Maybe try disabling your AV temporarily before you download and extract it?
Thanks! Worked like a charm! My Anti-Virus does that sometimes without telling me! Now I can go be a God!

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will this be available for PS3?
you can do it yourself by using gibbed editor, change prestige challenge in raw data tab to 9999 and you'll have 37k tokens, delete the profile save on ur ps3 for it to show (not sure if you have to delete it or not but do it anyway) and you'll have to assign the badass tokens yourself, just keep pressing x and go do something else.

DonGordo99

DonGordo99

Reaction score
Sin$
you can do it yourself by using gibbed editor, change prestige challenge in raw data tab to 9999 and you'll have 37k tokens, delete the profile save on ur ps3 for it to show (not sure if you have to delete it or not but do it anyway) and you'll have to assign the badass tokens yourself, just keep pressing x and go do something else.
what about golden keys, i know there is not a way to modify that or is there?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
what about golden keys, i know there is not a way to modify that or is there?
On PS3 no. You would have to use another Profile that already has them on it.

However, with Gibbed you can give yourself any weapon you want anyway so Golden Keys aren't that necessary.

Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I use golden keys for anyway is to "give" people money without me having to lose any and re-edit my save. I just open the chest a bunch and dump all the stuff on the floor and since im Level 72 OP8 everything is worth roughly 1 Million, I let people who join grab the stuff and sell it or keep it. But if you are trying to get weapons using the keys you might as well just give yourself it with the save editor.

DonGordo99

DonGordo99

Reaction score
Sin$
I was just asking, I sort if know how to use Gibb but im not fully aware of many thinga you can change,

x SN0OGANS x

x SN0OGANS x

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, i have a major question to a major issue. i Modded my Gpd about a year ago. now its completely blank other than my fire rate is still there but nothing else and i cant semn to remodd it to be even normal. any suggestions or help Please and thank

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, i have a major question to a major issue. i Modded my Gpd about a year ago. now its completely blank other than my fire rate is still there but nothing else and i cant semn to remodd it to be even normal. any suggestions or help Please and thank
I moved this post since it had nothing to do with my Save Set.

You just need to delete your Profile from your Xbox, recover it and re-mod it. Make sure you have removed any old versions of your gpd and Profile from your PC first.

x SN0OGANS x

x SN0OGANS x

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok.. OOOOHhhhhhhhh Ok thank you ill be back with results thank you so much 
do you mean gamer profile bl2 game profile?

x SN0OGANS x

x SN0OGANS x

Reaction score
Sin$
after i deleted the xbl profile from my console and pc. i redownlaoded it and tried to modd it but as it came up, it showed that it was still modded, with all point values there. but as i go into the game there is nothing there. wierd. idk. its like im a noob al over. but i know that patched it some what.

x SN0OGANS x

x SN0OGANS x

Reaction score
Sin$
so I deleted everything off my box and pc 
i even deleted my file off of my xbl profile the 545087c

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so I deleted everything off my box and pc 
i even deleted my file off of my xbl profile the 545087c
All you should have to do is this:

1) Delete XBL profile from Xbox.
2) Recover Profile.
3) Delete any previous extracted GPD's and Profiles.
4) Extract Profile to PC.
5) Mod, Replace, SRR. (I suggest adding a few Tokens.)
6) Move Profile back to HDD.
7) Start BL2 and you should have you new stats. (Use a few Tokens to update GPD with MS servers.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register