Tutorial Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

• Thread starter Hardstyle 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 426,932
somsak belgium

somsak belgium

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to open the SaveGame.sav that you need to extract from the Content of your save with Horizon/modio, and in the Gibb menu hit Open, and at the Lower right corner "pick Xbox360 type file" and pick your SaveGame.sav (the menu is by defaut "PC type file). If it's not this then i dont know :frown:

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to open the SaveGame.sav that you need to extract from the Content of your save with Horizon/modio, and in the Gibb menu hit Open, and at the Lower right corner "pick Xbox360 type file" and pick your SaveGame.sav (the menu is by defaut "PC type file). If it's not this then i dont know :frown:
This doesnt effect gamesaves as this doesnt involve gamesaves.

Atmogenic

Atmogenic

Anime 4 Life
Reaction score
Sin$
nice
Max Bonus Stats:
Maximum Health: +5289756.0%
Shield Recharge Delay: -1147842.6%
Shield Recharge Rate: +4671602.5%
Melee Damage: +8329978.5%
Grenade Damage: +5289756.0%
Gun Damage: +1147842.8%
Fire Rate: +4671602.5%
Recoil Reduction: +8329978.5%
Reload Speed: +5289756.0%
Elemental Effect Damage: +1147842.8%
Critical Hit Damage: +4671602.5%
whats your code?

Atmogenic

Atmogenic

Anime 4 Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Also i get this error message when trying to repleace the old gpd with the modded one
ea9923dd4b7c06a1d71c.png

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also i get this error message when trying to repleace the old gpd with the modded one
ea9923dd4b7c06a1d71c.png
Go back onto your xbox and then recover your profile and try to re-mod it something has corrupted the GPD's in your profile.

Atmogenic

Atmogenic

Anime 4 Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Go back onto your xbox and then recover your profile and try to re-mod it something has corrupted the GPD's in your profile.
just done all of that and still getting the same error message :frown: and its not the amount of space i got on my usb because the USB has 880 mb
and the GPD is 657.4 kb so its has enough storage so whats wrong?

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this work with ps3 if i decrypt my profile save?
No, the profile on a PS3 is more similar to a PC profile.bin. You have to extract your GPD on your xbox file for this to work. You can resign other peoples profiles with a tool like xploder or gamegenie for ps3 to your profile to allow higher stats.

conorgod

conorgod

Reaction score
Sin$
just wondering is there a way to get max stats in everything accept for firerate which could be 300% - 400% cause i like alll the max stats accept fire rate because it makes most guns unusable, if anyone could find out the code for that or knows how to do that i would be thankfull

never mind just found out someone posted a code on the origional thread : )

Last edited:
blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
just done all of that and still getting the same error message :frown: and its not the amount of space i got on my usb because the USB has 880 mb
and the GPD is 657.4 kb so its has enough storage so whats wrong?
I remember someone getting a similar error with their save file before and they fixed it by using a different USB stick. You may want to try reformatting if you don't have access to another.

Quel

Quel

Reaction score
Sin$
No, the profile on a PS3 is more similar to a PC profile.bin. You have to extract your GPD on your xbox file for this to work. You can resign other peoples profiles with a tool like xploder or gamegenie for ps3 to your profile to allow higher stats.
Thanks for the info. I know about xploder because i have it. I have a decent BA Rank but i would've been nice if i could change it around to how i like it.

bob51ism

bob51ism

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is my personal cods before modding it. it has about 237% everything. kind of sad how much glitching and time i spent boosting it up, and then this comes out

SPM6KJ4VJTCMNCBAK99JD9D649P5NSG4SPM6KJ4VJTC8JCBAK99JD9D649P5NSW4SPM6KJ4VJTCAJCBAK99JD9D651SPMC3E6VJJD4SCBAPS7KD9S6SCP55VCJ

i am looking for a code that gives somewhere between 300%-1000% in everything.

x Roasta

x Roasta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember someone getting a similar error with their save file before and they fixed it by using a different USB stick. You may want to try reformatting if you don't have access to another.

Last night I was getting the same errors and this morning I tried re-modding it (sober) and everything would take, but when I would load my game its still said I had no golden keys, but when I would re export the gpd file and load it in the gpd modding program the program would show 100 gold keys... So hopefully I can figure this out later tonight!?

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night I was getting the same errors and this morning I tried re-modding it (sober) and everything would take, but when I would load my game its still said I had no golden keys, but when I would re export the gpd file and load it in the gpd modding program the program would show 100 gold keys... So hopefully I can figure this out later tonight!?
Delete and recover your profile then remod your gpd.

Final Episode

Final Episode

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a code with everything maxed except for the Fire rate at 300% and the reload speed at 500%?

B

blakefrz

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant seem to get the codes for the stats to stick i get my tokens and keys to stick but not my stats

R

RandomJav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get this error when i try replacing my original .gpd with the modified one.

r4izEDD.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register