1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by Hardstyle 7s, Jan 15, 2013 with 1,133 replies and 239,884 views.

1. x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Mine got reset too, as far as the tokens, it sounds like you have infinite tokens, that's what mine would say after i used the ellipse editor and put in 21474..... for the token amount.

2. AbyssalShane

AbyssalShane Enthusiast

ohh i fixed it.... don't put the [B\] thing at all. just the code..

3. chris801

chris801 Newbie

ya i got 9999 keys and 2.1 billion tokens but all i wanted was the bonus stats but ya i cant get them to come over to my xbox iv been trying for over a week now cant even count the hours i have sat here trying all the stats codes i gould find and even tried to change mine by doing it manually then going to my pc to xbox to pc to xbox just over and over and over for days with no luck seeing the stats oyher then me clearing my system catch and doing it offline for those who got it to work online and with no trulble thats great but sadly i have to do it the hard way and push the lil green button 0ver 4 million times to get colse to those stats happy modding guys

4. Yaowa bro

Yaowa bro Enthusiast

How high can the fire rate be before the infinite pistol lags the game out? This way I know which code to put in...

5. Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts Banned

My Dashboard version is 2.0.16202.0
    I'm going to try what Roasta did to try and get it to work.

6. Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts Banned

Great News.
    I modded a GDP file.
    I deteted the profile file.
    I made a new profile one without the Borderlands 2 GPD.
    I injected my modded GPD file into my profile.
    It didn't show up at first.
    I restarted Horizin and looked at my profile and the GPD for Borderlands 2 was there.
    I rehased and resigned 3 times turning off Horizon between each rehashing.
    I put the profile into my xbox and it was not correpted.
    I got it to work YaY

7. Knowledge

Knowledge Newbie Diet Moderators

If you have it at about 7770% it fires without crashing the game but don't just hold the trigger if you do (the code is on the first or second page I think)

ScubaRec0n likes this.
  8. Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s Senior Member

Mines maxed out at 58k and it doesnt crash it just depends on what guns you use.

9. Yaowa bro

Yaowa bro Enthusiast

I edited my GDP before with ellipse for my bonus stats. I extracted the specified GDP file file from horizon and then all contents to my desktop. I don't know why this so confusing for me, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to open my profile once the second window comes up with the editor. Talk to me like in retarded and this may help(step by step after I open my GDP file).

10. Hardstyle 7s

Extract your profile from horizon, It should come up as a E3829328392328 file and then open it and it should let you edit your stats and stuff.

11. Yaowa bro

Yaowa bro Enthusiast

I hit extract all from horizon and it didn't do that. It instead put a ton of files on my desktop. I dont see what in doing wrong.Now I'm wondering how the hell I ever did this on ellipse. Sorry I'm blowing everyone up about this. In just a bit baffled is all.

12. Hardstyle 7s

Right click on your profile and click extract and extract it to your desktop and then open it in the editor after you open your GPD.

13. Yaowa bro

Yaowa bro Enthusiast

Hardstyle you're a beast!!!

likeike12 and Hardstyle 7s like this.
  14. likeike12

likeike12 Enthusiast

how do i send you a pm

15. Anira

Anira Newbie

I was trying to reset my BA points to zero (cause it had been modded way to high a long time ago) not sure if there is something i'm doing wrong.. but for some reason.. every time i try and connect to live (this is after saving while offline).. it says that i last played it on another console.. and it puts the points back to where they were.. can someone help?

16. Hardstyle 7s

Well it shouldnt do that are you using your GPD or someone elses?

17. plough2345

plough2345 Newbie

This game remembers what GDP you use when ever you go on line. Any GDP changes made offline wont stick. Whenever I modified my GDP off line, it resets to the previous stats when I go back online. Also, if you try to modify from an older saved GDP or profile, it wont work either.

You have to use the GDP and profile from your most recent save. I have not had my stats reset or received the "last played on another console" error message since I have done this.

Good luck. It's a great program.

18. Anira

Anira Newbie

I'm using my own profile and GDP.. and i'm using a save that i just made today.. i saved, logged out, moved profile to USB, extracted with horizon, extracted GDP, set BA tokens to zero, replaced existing GDP with adjusted one. rehashed, resigned, and saved. put usb back in 360, started up BL2 and got message.. not sure what i'm doing wrong..

19. Hardstyle 7s

That's fine what your doing, I dont get why its giving you that message :S

20. Philymast3r

Philymast3r Member

Try following:
    If you have modded your file and injected it back to your profile then disconnect your xbox from LIVE and go to the dashboard.
    Sign offline in your profile while you staying in dashboard. Next start the game offline and play some minutes. After that go back to the start screen and connect to LIVE so it should work.

UlTiMaTeAttaKeR and DEFTONED like this.