• Thread starter VampishModding
  • Start date
  • Views 4,868
VampishModding

VampishModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so is their a way to get the weapons after patch,their is a video on youtube on xbox one of the black modded weapons of 2016 does any one know how get them

i also don't know if this is the right place to post

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's legit, nobody has come forth with how it's been done.

Upvote 0
VampishModding

VampishModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it just really pisses me off that no one has came forward as far as i know the bypass was found in july of 2016 but what makes me mad is this game is old but who ever this person is he is probably like " oooooooooo i wont release it because it might get patched i highly doubt it will get patched also its like at least help the modding community out

Upvote 0
aston6666555555

aston6666555555

Reaction score
Sin$
it just really pisses me off that no one has came forward as far as i know the bypass was found in july of 2016 but what makes me mad is this game is old but who ever this person is he is probably like " oooooooooo i wont release it because it might get patched i highly doubt it will get patched also its like at least help the modding community out
hey there is a channel e fooly who used to do modded weapons and he is bring it back as he knows the bypass but i dont know if he will show hows its done.

Upvote 0
VampishModding

VampishModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so what i have found with the black modded weapons and the other stuff that was patched by the sanity check is really i think i just debunked it so basically all of the stuff that was patched is basically unpatched and the sanity check on consoles was removed but here is the kicker people are also reporting that of using the black modded weapons they are getting banned or suspended pretty fast so thats the only bad part. 
so what this should mean is you could create black modded weapons with it sticking this is why i think that here is a video

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register