What's new

Boosting to lvl 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scxne

Scxne

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help anyone get to lvl 72 and ill also drop Eridium and weapons after I boost you. Remember don't be greedy have patience as I cant help everyone at once and most important have fun!!!. I do this on a daily basis.

PSN: ThaScene13

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help anyone get to lvl 72 and ill also drop eridium and weapons. I can also drop all op8 gear as well just send me a message with what you want. Remember don't be greedy have patience and most important have fun!!!.

What console?

C

Cole peters

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help anyone get to lvl 72 and ill also drop eridium and weapons. Remember don't be greedy have patience and most important have fun!!!. I do this everyday at 5pm to 8pm pst.

Hey would you care to help me and one of my friends out? We just need one more character each to 72

S

SWURVE123

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help anyone get to lvl 72 and ill also drop eridium and weapons. Remember don't be greedy have patience and most important have fun!!!. I do this everyday at 5pm to 8pm pst.

will u be on today? if so can u PLEASE boost one of my friends along with me around 5. and if possible can u do two characters for me? my name is the same as here. im getting on right now but if u cant do it till 5 its fine whatever works. thanks

Sdubnit

Sdubnit

Reaction score
Sin$
will u be on today? if so can u PLEASE boost one of my friends along with me around 5. and if possible can u do two characters for me? my name is the same as here. im getting on right now but if u cant do it till 5 its fine whatever works. thanks
He does them at certain times and they are only in the morning. Would it be ok if I joined up on you? My PSN is sdubnit

G

Getchy1298

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey will you be able to drop some weapons for me and my friend on PS4 tonight at your specified times?
Also, do you have all the weapons and gear or only the ones that are in your inventory?
Thanks!!

PSN: Getchy1298

Scxne

Scxne

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey will you be able to drop some weapons for me and my friend on PS4 tonight at your specified times?
Also, do you have all the weapons and gear or only the ones that are in your inventory?
Thanks!!

PSN: Getchy1298
I do it every day at 5pm to 8pm pst just send me a message on psn. I drop the weapons that are in the save no more than that.

T

Tim Franklin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, would you be able to drop me some guns please?

F

Flyingsloth16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
psn: flyingsloth16
wanting to boost and get weapons send me an invite! thanks

T

Tommyhorteenie

Reaction score
Sin$

Hi I have Sent u a Friend request with a message

WhatAFreud

WhatAFreud

Reaction score
Sin$
I could use some help as well. I will send you a friend request if that's okay! My PSN is Velorium

S

SouloPryde

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still a thing? I'm going to send you a FR just incase.

Justin Ochoa

Justin Ochoa

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I could use some help leveling up my characters add GREYM3RK on psn

A

Afatlilmonkey

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you help me level up my new gunner kermit? I sent you a friend request and a message with it on ps4.

PSN: Afatlilmonkey

jon poltash

jon poltash

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help anyone get to lvl 72 and ill also drop Eridium and weapons after I boost you. Remember don't be greedy have patience as I cant help everyone at once and most important have fun!!!. I do this on a daily basis.

hey dude I see you can boost to 72 on ps4. I can boost on ps3 as well. I have the high stats also. but I got a ps4 also. Been looking around for a 9 mill bonus stat profile save for ps4. Do you know where to get that specific save?

psn:daemonic666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register