• Thread starter Blastery
  • Start date
  • Views 55,146
soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice this worked perfect for me! The ONLY problem I had with it is how fast the word spread that I could do this and now I have a gazillion friend requests:wink:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice this worked perfect for me! The ONLY problem I had with it is how fast the word spread that I could do this and now I have a gazillion friend requests:wink:
Maybe you should start a service....
hint hint, wink wink...
:smile:

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you should start a service....
hint hint, wink wink...
:smile:
Heck no you got it covered lol. I could not handle what you go through. What you do takes a special personality some of the questions you get:banghead: and then when they tell you how you forgot to drop this or that:rage: or how do you do this, and why this, and where do I find out how to do this:wtf:When all the answers are on the 1st page of your thread.LOL...Hell I used your service before I learned how to do all of it by myself. The questions I asked you that came from me would have drove me crazy hahahaha. I all ways tell ppl to go to se7ensins for all your borderlands needs. For me personally everything I learned here I learned from two ppl DOMIN8 DOMIN8 and Sparfire Sparfire , and now thanks to Blastery Blastery I can boost all my good friends to 72 in a couple minutes or less. I love this place!!!

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
OK do I just plug my USB in my comp n move the save n drop it in horizon n then change I'd to my gt then .. N then Just add save to my bl2 character or just to my bl2 storage thxs for the help ...

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OK do I just plug my USB in my comp n move the save n drop it in horizon n then change I'd to my gt then .. N then Just add save to my bl2 character or just to my bl2 storage thxs for the help ...
Everything is explained in the Mega Tutorial Thread in Modding Support. :smile:

Aeromarine

Aeromarine

Reaction score
Sin$
when you turn in quest, do you turn in or the low lv char turn in?
when i turn in all quest why i only can boost char to lv61.. not 72?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
when you turn in quest, do you turn in or the low lv char turn in?
when i turn in all quest why i only can boost char to lv61.. not 72?
Doesn't matter who turns it in. Does the person have UVHM 2 DLC?

L

lapimeme

Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to use this but how do I do this multiple times? If I boost someone doesnt it save and not allow me to do it again?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to use this but how do I do this multiple times? If I boost someone doesnt it save and not allow me to do it again?
Dashboard before it saves or just reload the original save afterwards.

S

Steven Vanwest

Reaction score
Sin$
it wont work for me it just says invalid stfs package or invalid signature, ive had ths problem with most of the .sav files I download. Can I get some help? 
this is xbox btw

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it wont work for me it just says invalid stfs package or invalid signature, ive had ths problem with most of the .sav files I download. Can I get some help? 

this is xbox btw
Not sure which save you are trying to use buy, it sounds like you may need a dummy save. If you download the saves from the link I provided in the OP, that save is ready to drag into Horizon and resign.

S

Steven Vanwest

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure which save you are trying to use buy, it sounds like you may need a dummy save. If you download the saves from the link I provided in the OP, that save is ready to drag into Horizon and resign.
I have my dummy save open In horizon and took the linked save and dragged it to the dummy save to rewrite it, invalid stfs package.
this has happened for almost every save ive used even the gibbed save editor 
I also went into properties on made it read only but it just says that it blocked the sav from entering

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my dummy save open In horizon and took the linked save and dragged it to the dummy save to rewrite it, invalid stfs package.
this has happened for almost every save ive used even the gibbed save editor 
I also went into properties on made it read only but it just says that it blocked the sav from entering
Are you sure the save you are using to replace is just a character save and not an Xbox save?

Top Bottom
Login
Register