What's new

BO2 1.17 Mod Tools

EpicDude26

EpicDude26

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7enSins Commuity, I know its kind of early, but does anyone know if there's any BO2 1.17 RTM Tools out yet? If so, comment below!

L

laramie14

Reaction score
Sin$
Same here, I just started modding today and I love zombies! Mainly origins 1.17 for the ps3 if you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

A

ARandomModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7enSins Commuity, I know its kind of early, but does anyone know if there's any BO2 1.17 RTM Tools out yet? If so, comment below!
There are a lot of them out already. Just search them on YouTube. Just be careful and not RTM on your main account. They ban you from their servers after 7 hours. 
Same here, I just started modding today and I love zombies! Mainly origins 1.17 for the ps3 if you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
I'll help you out, PM me.

Bighomie21

Bighomie21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am brand new to the jailbreak scene I am on cfw 4.55 how do I go about mods and not get my account banned

A

ARandomModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am brand new to the jailbreak scene I am on cfw 4.55 how do I go about mods and not get my account banned
I have not been console or account banned. Just banned from Call of Duty servers. YouTube should help you out a lot.

Bighomie21

Bighomie21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See that's the thing I have no idea what the difference is I'm a noob at this

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
First use a spoofer if you haven't already, this basically tricks SONY into thinking your on OFW 4.60, download it from somewhere stick it on your USB plug it in go to Install Package Files and click on it then it'll install click on it again and enable it. You also need CCAPI which is a tool to connect your ps3 to your computer Wirelessly, so you need the program on your PC and PS3. Anyway all the crucial stuff can be found on this website go To Gaming>PS3>Modding and then go through the top threads usually you can find programs for your PS3 in the Jailbreak Tutorials, also get Multiman which is basically a file manager, as a beginner you should RTM which means Real Time Mod, you RTM using CCAPI and a tool for a certain game such as this one. I recommend at first mod on games like Mw2 RTM tools are relative easy to find and you have a low chance of getting banned. Make sure you DONT have your PSN so it signs in automatically.

Top Bottom
Login
Register