Reaction score
Sin$
How you open this?
The menu or the source?

X

xx7899thebestxx

Reaction score
Sin$
hey , kind of a newb here . i just got back into mw2 on my 360 , and wanted to have fun with a mod menu . i have no jtag or anything else . i was wondering am i still able to use this , and how to install it on my xbox .

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey , kind of a newb here . i just got back into mw2 on my 360 , and wanted to have fun with a mod menu . i have no jtag or anything else . i was wondering am i still able to use this , and how to install it on my xbox .
You can't use this if you don't have a modded console.

Teeqey

Teeqey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The menu keeps giving me Fatal crash... At random times too, idk why. anyone else have this problem?

Medaka

Medaka

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The menu keeps giving me Fatal crash... At random times too, idk why. anyone else have this problem?
I have that problem when I'm just idling in the game with no menu loaded. Try loading a clean game and stand still and wait for about 7 minutes. If it crashes, it's your console. Try it twice to make sure.

G

getrekdm8

Reaction score
Sin$
It's very unstable. Tends to happen if you spam trickshot/unfair aimbot and also if loads of people have the menu.

Teeqey

Teeqey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's very unstable. Tends to happen if you spam trickshot/unfair aimbot and also if loads of people have the menu.
So it's the menu itself? Not my console? I was thinking I'd have to re-install mw2 and it would help lol But I did that and same thing happened

Jiggy Modz

Jiggy Modz

★ッGet Jiggy With Itッ★
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i havent been active for a long time now either, never saw your work or anything but sorry to see you leave and i agree that today modding is by far dead to say the least specially compared to what it was back in the early days.. even though you say youve quit you will still find yourself snooping around here to see whats new.. Goodluck with everything:happy: Twain Twain

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
i havent been active for a long time now either, never saw your work or anything but sorry to see you leave and i agree that today modding is by far dead to say the least specially compared to what it was back in the early days.. even though you say youve quit you will still find yourself snooping around here to see whats new.. Goodluck with everything:happy: Twain Twain
Thanks first of all and yea even tho i'm not modding anymore im still atleast 2 times a day on this site cos of pure boredom xD

Blitz

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
Sin$
Please read and don't just leech!
I've always been the person that never was happy with the work of others, when i first bought my RGH 1 year ago Modding wasn't fun at all for me, i didn't enjoyed hosting Menus like iKonroi/Aspect etc, so i decided to create my own Menu, which i could customize to my needs...
I never coded before and i got like 0 support from the Community or other Coders, so it took me ages to come up with Blue Sky's BETA Preview. People seemed to like it so i continued working on it. Then i had the luck to meet another German Coder (TreyZ), he helped me alot and i don't think i would have gotten this far without his help! With his help i fully redid the whole Menu on a custom and more stable base than the one i was using before. He reversed and coded sometimes 6h for me a day and he didn't even wanted something in return, so at this point i just want to say Thank You Trey, for all the time you spent with me and for everything you showed me!
Then i finally was able to Release Blue Sky v1.1 and i got great feedback, my post on it managed to attract 10k views and multiple(50+) Videos about my menu got uploaded to YouTube, at this time i was motivated more than ever to make Blue Sky the best MW2 TU8 Mod Menu. Just 2 Weeks after i got v2.0 ready, but i decided to not release it(i don't even know why). Then i got the Notification here on Se7ensins, that i was Member for 1 Year and i realized that i spent 1 year coding on Blue Sky, at this time i've only recieved 10$ donations so far and somebody told me that people sell MW2 Menus worse than mine for around 30$ and that i should create a auth and make money with Blue Sky, so i thought why not. But then the problems started... 1 Week after i started to sell Blue Sky v3.1, people started to DDOS me/my Authing Server and i also got ratted like 3 Days ago! Then somebody cracked my Menu and threated me with it... 1h before this will get uploaded i decided to quit Modding and release my work for free! I honestly don't care what people do with it/the Source and the only thing i regret at this point of time is that i wasn't part of the Modding Community back in the Day when MW2 was released, because besides the positive feedback on my work, i got 0 Support(except Trey) and experienced just selfishness and greed for money throughout the Community... I'm now going to focus only on my school
career and i wont be active on any of my Accounts, i created throughout the time i was part of the Modding Community, anymore. In my opinion Modding is dead and people should move on! - Goodbye
(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue)

Blue Sky v3.1 - Source
Download - Virus Scan

Leave a Like to show your Support :3

Thank you so much for it all, Twain! I am sorry about everything that happened.. I even messaged you about v3.0 and you told me to wait for it to be released to the public, and that I did patiently. You seemed quite awesome and so keep up everything, I respect your opinion as you wish to quit modding. :smile: Your work will not be forgotten.

Wreck Xex

Wreck Xex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for Releasing, you honestly had the best Tool And Menu out there, its such a shame that you have lost motivation as who knows what you would have come up with, Anyways, Good Luck with future projects (Hint Hint) And Thanks for being here!

Teeqey

Teeqey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you bypasses work for all cods? I can't seem to get Bo2 working. I'm following the tut perfectly

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you bypasses work for all cods? I can't seem to get Bo2 working. I'm following the tut perfectly
idk maybe its outdated, used to work for aw for me and a friend told me it works for bo2 too so idk if there was something changed or anything like that maybe try another bypass there are some othr free ones...

R

Regretable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This menu works, and is stable. I don't like it very much due to everything being so scattered in different area's of the menu. There's like force host in "Infections" and God mode in V.I.P. even though your host. I had to spend about 15 minutes in a private match just to get familiar with where everything is. Like I said it works good though, client control is good and stable.

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
This menu works, and is stable. I don't like it very much due to everything being so scattered in different area's of the menu. There's like force host in "Infections" and God mode in V.I.P. even though your host. I had to spend about 15 minutes in a private match just to get familiar with where everything is. Like I said it works good though, client control is good and stable.
i also released the source so you could rearange the options if you dont like them...

S

Summerslam

Reaction score
Sin$
i also released the source so you could rearange the options if you dont like them...
What version of vb was this made in? I try to open it in 2010 Ultimate but says it was made in a different version and cant be opened, but I thought you needed 2010 for the SDK and to be able to build it with the xbox 360 platform?

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
What version of vb was this made in? I try to open it in 2010 Ultimate but says it was made in a different version and cant be opened, but I thought you needed 2010 for the SDK and to be able to build it with the xbox 360 platform?
i used vs2015 and i created the project with vs2010 bur then updated it to newer vs versions and it still worked...

Top Bottom
Login
Register