• Start date
  • Views 439
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep that's right. A real gta MC club.
Rules: there arent any we are a biker gang we are supposed to break the rules.
Friendly fire will be tolerated but dont be surprised when you clan leaves you if you are shooting them. (Or they gang up on you)
Any motorcycle is accepted. (But you should really think about a hog)
You arent required to ride a motorcycle at all. (But we often set our spawn to blaine county and ride in to los santos to shoot the town up. Its a pretty fun time rolling into town with 10 of your buds with you)
When we ride in people put up a fight but end up hiding in their apartments.
There are no set meets. We free run and anyone in our group can set a meet and those guys can meet if they feel like it.
We arent structured at all. If our members feel like training then they can group up to do so. (But there is no requirements)
I am the "leader" (lol only because I created the clan but often others lead and I follow them in whatever we are doing... its a game gotta remember to have fun)
And I am rarely seen in a motorcycle. (Love my insurgent.. and lately I have my character looking like the hitman from the game. ( the game hitman)
And ive been rockin my lincoln towncar all blacked out.
Anyway just post here and I'll link you to the crew or pm your xbone gt and ill invite you.

I

iMoNeYShoT ll

Reaction score
Sin$
What time zones are you in? Message me on Xbox. I'm UK, but I am online alot during US times too. My gt is iMoNeYShoT ll (two small L's)

8riot1

8riot1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL 81!! 
"I am rarely seen on a motorcycle"hahaha.so start a militia.ffs

W

WhisperingDeath_11

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep that's right. A real gta MC club.
Rules: there arent any we are a biker gang we are supposed to break the rules.
Friendly fire will be tolerated but dont be surprised when you clan leaves you if you are shooting them. (Or they gang up on you)
Any motorcycle is accepted. (But you should really think about a hog)
You arent required to ride a motorcycle at all. (But we often set our spawn to blaine county and ride in to los santos to shoot the town up. Its a pretty fun time rolling into town with 10 of your buds with you)
When we ride in people put up a fight but end up hiding in their apartments.
There are no set meets. We free run and anyone in our group can set a meet and those guys can meet if they feel like it.
We arent structured at all. If our members feel like training then they can group up to do so. (But there is no requirements)
I am the "leader" (lol only because I created the clan but often others lead and I follow them in whatever we are doing... its a game gotta remember to have fun)
And I am rarely seen in a motorcycle. (Love my insurgent.. and lately I have my character looking like the hitman from the game. ( the game hitman)
And ive been rockin my lincoln towncar all blacked out.
Anyway just post here and I'll link you to the crew or pm your xbone gt and ill invite you.

My GamerTag is: Hooded3Assassin I'm on During the weekends and sometimes weekdays 4-9 pm.

Also I have 2 whole Garages Filled with Bikes :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register