Solved Black ops1 and mw3 God mode [help]

• Thread starter Blues clues ili
  • Start date
  • Views 884
B

Blues clues ili

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting my rgh Trinity soon. Like I'm ordering it Friday and I will have it Monday. But I wanna be able to do God mode for black ops 1 and mw3. I don't know what tools to download. Can you guys let me know the best tools for these games. Please and thanks in advanced.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting my rgh Trinity soon. Like I'm ordering it Friday and I will have it Monday. But I wanna be able to do God mode for black ops 1 and mw3. I don't know what tools to download. Can you guys let me know the best tools for these games. Please and thanks in advanced.
For Bo1 God Mode look to WoulClass and MW3, just check the MW3 Modding section as there are plenty of tools with god mode to choose from.

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thank you so much.
Tool that does bo1 and mw3 god mode, aio.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7obfodp8pq0tn1/Fixed_GodMode_Classes_By_Crimsonmods.rar
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...2adb012374fedf176efe53d7/analysis/1417747194/
Take note even to use these tools you will need your modded console online, you will need a service that allows you to connect to xbox live, you will need a unbanned kv, your console will need to be updated to the latest dash via flashing the nand, you will have to have xbox 360 neighborhood installed aka xdk w.e version you can get your hands on, you will need the proper plugins setup such as xbdm.xex < required for most rte tools, rpc.xex, jrpc.xex, jrpcv2.xex, xrpc.xex < these are plugins that work with specific tools.., also xbox 360 just had a new update, so you will have to wait till there is a xebuild that can build you a nand image for 17148 dashboard update *also with a dashlaunch workaround fix*. Not only that once you have that nand image flashed to your console < hoping you don't brick your console, you will need to install the avatar update which is required to go online with a modded console. Let's not forget you will need xexmenu to get the inner part of your hdd *as a alternative you could use xbox 360 neighborhood, but it's slow for most. Then you will need a dashlaunch compatible with your current dashboard version, so you can set up plugins and such...
If you do not plan to go online with your modded console, then you will not acquire god mode on either mw3 or bo1.. for your online classes anyways.

Upvote 0
B

Blues clues ili

Reaction score
Sin$
Tool that does bo1 and mw3 god mode, aio.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7obfodp8pq0tn1/Fixed_GodMode_Classes_By_Crimsonmods.rar
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...2adb012374fedf176efe53d7/analysis/1417747194/
Take note even to use these tools you will need your modded console online, you will need a service that allows you to connect to xbox live, you will need a unbanned kv, your console will need to be updated to the latest dash via flashing the nand, you will have to have xbox 360 neighborhood installed aka xdk w.e version you can get your hands on, you will need the proper plugins setup such as xbdm.xex < required for most rte tools, rpc.xex, jrpc.xex, jrpcv2.xex, xrpc.xex < these are plugins that work with specific tools.., also xbox 360 just had a new update, so you will have to wait till there is a xebuild that can build you a nand image for 17148 dashboard update *also with a dashlaunch workaround fix*. Not only that once you have that nand image flashed to your console < hoping you don't brick your console, you will need to install the avatar update which is required to go online with a modded console. Let's not forget you will need xexmenu to get the inner part of your hdd *as a alternative you could use xbox 360 neighborhood, but it's slow for most. Then you will need a dashlaunch compatible with your current dashboard version, so you can set up plugins and such...
If you do not plan to go online with your modded console, then you will not acquire god mode on either mw3 or bo1.. for your online classes anyways.
I bought mine frm htm bacon it has xex on it. it has an unbanned kv and when the neighbor update comes he is going to send me a disk or something to flasg he said he would help me do it. and how will ik if those plugins are on the console? ill have to look when I get it. I do plan on using it online.and where will I be able to get the avatar update? and where can I get a dashlaunch compatible with my current dashboard? thanks for all the info if you can get back to me that would be great. Thanks once again.

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought mine frm htm bacon it has xex on it. it has an unbanned kv and when the neighbor update comes he is going to send me a disk or something to flasg he said he would help me do it. and how will ik if those plugins are on the console? ill have to look when I get it. I do plan on using it online.and where will I be able to get the avatar update? and where can I get a dashlaunch compatible with my current dashboard? thanks for all the info if you can get back to me that would be great. Thanks once again.
You will have to wait till there is a dashlanuch fix and a xebuild for the newest update. It;'ll be posted eventually,.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever get your RGH? Well if so you can check out my threads in my Sig, there's a tu how to stick stats on mw3 and there's tools plus a few mod menus, also I have tools for bo1

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register