Black Ops Save Game Editor?

Discussion in 'BO Modding Support' started by Capitaincookie, Nov 15, 2010 with 15 replies and 25,338 views.

1. Capitaincookie

Capitaincookie Enthusiast

Does anyone have a Black ops save game editor to edit the campaign mode and or zombies?

2. CPT Smiffy

CPT Smiffy Enthusiast

there are modded xexs out there for zombies. but i don't think anyone has decompressed and decrypted the campaign saves yet. oh well.

3. CPT Smiffy

CPT Smiffy Enthusiast

there are modded xexs out there for zombies. but i don't think anyone has decompressed and decrypted the campaign saves yet. oh well.

4. arieldude18

arieldude18 Enthusiast

I was wondering this as well, but there's nothing yet as far as I've looked

5. rasher45

rasher45 I LOL for a livin'

I have a modded save game for zombies. Just resume game as soon as you get into main menu.
    Download here!!

6. Ray613

Ray613 Enthusiast

How would you save it into your xbox? Can you do it over USB?

7. rasher45

Yes :biggrin:

8. Ray613

Ray613 Enthusiast

Already done so, but it doesn't do anything. :/. 1. you can't resume game on Zombies as it can never be saved to begin with.
    2. The only thing that can be resumed is Campaign and I did try to play on Campaign but it didn't work even though this savegame didn't have any campaign play time, I started a new game, quit and "resumed" but still didn't do anything.

Explain how your savegame is modded at all? And how do we put it into action?

Already done so, but it doesn't do anything. :/. 1. you can't resume game on Zombies as it can never be saved to begin with.
    2. The only thing that can be resumed is Campaign and I did try to play on Campaign but it didn't work even though this savegame didn't have any campaign play time, I started a new game, quit and "resumed" but still didn't do anything.

Explain how your savegame is modded at all? And how do we put it into action?

9. -Monster-

-Monster- Premium Premium

if your gonna use a usb do the gpd. mod but make sure ur offline :wink:

10. stayla

stayla Newbie

I use USB XTAF Xplorer in wich ordner i put the savegame.svg ???

11. GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683 Gun Game Ownage

I've got modded save games for every level on campaign I'll put it on metabolize or something tomorow

12. AkimboNoob

AkimboNoob Enthusiast

wow your replying to a post made a month ago :o

Anyways the .svg's have already been posted plus why would you use metabolize when you culd use a free and fast host like mediafire

13. labyrinth248

labyrinth248 Enthusiast

Dont know about any editors, but here is a godmode game save for campaign:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/366804-how-to-mod-black-ops-campaign-godmode/page__p__2642962__hl__campaign__fromsearch__1#entry2642962

14. stayla

stayla Newbie

can you make a youtube video plz

15. Hackzz

Hackzz Getting There

Wrong section buddy.

16. rasher45

What you mean? Be more specific. You want me to make a youtube video on how to add the save to your USB/HDD/Mem card or you want me to upload a video of the mods them selves? I can't do either right now because I'm way to tired, can't do tomorrow because I'm busy. But I will try and do both okay? :biggrin: