What's new

Discussion Black Ops III Section Competitions - Kill Feeds

Would you like to see more competitions in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
744a63b.png

Thanks for the graphics Art.

Hello Call of Duty enthusiasts, we have a special treat for you. Thanks to the inspiration of the one and only member known as The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin , we have come up with the wonderful idea to do Call of Duty competitions! If they have a positive turnout, we may see more competitions in the foreseeable future. These competitions will be exclusive to Black Ops 3 unless specified by myself or Aghast Aghast . Saby is willing to record for those in need, so hit him up if you need the help!

The 1st Competition
To kick things off, the first competition will be who can get the best killfeed! If you aren’t aware of what a killfeed is, it is essentially the kills that come up at the bottom corner of your screen when you kill someone. The more you get, the better chance you have of winning the competition. Below are the prizes and rules for the competition.​

Prizes
1st Place - 7 sin tokens
2nd Place - 5 sin tokens
3rd Place - 3 sin tokens

Rules
  • When you PM an entry, make sure to include myself and Aghast Aghast in the PM.
  • Only one entry per member will be accepted, make it count.
  • Entries must include your 7s username and the date of the video.
  • Do not post entries on this thread.
Videos are due by May 15th. Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the thread.

Last edited:
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! I'll be attempting this if I happen to get a feed worth putting up :smile:

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I love you guys. Good luck to all!

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Been awhile since there's been a competition. It's nice to see another one. If I get a crazy kill feed I'll submit it.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Been awhile since there's been a competition. It's nice to see another one. If I get a crazy kill feed I'll submit it.
If we get a good amount of submissions and you guys are enjoying it, we can continue with more challenges. Me and Frosty have a few other topics in mind.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If we get a good amount of submissions and you guys are enjoying it, we can continue with more challenges. Me and Frosty have a few other topics in mind.
I hope they continue, the Halo competitions awhile ago were cool. Well, the Halo tournament. It would be cool to see more tournaments for more games. Or even just things like this.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they continue, the Halo competitions awhile ago were cool. Well, the Halo tournament. It would be cool to see more tournaments for more games. Or even just things like this.
A tournament would need to be discussed since it takes a lot of planning to do it right.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A tournament would need to be discussed since it takes a lot of planning to do it right.
Would be cool to see! It could be done the same way previous tournaments have been done. 1v1 with having certain people spectate/host the game.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wow this sounds very fun indeed

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Fudge !! I erased all my gameplay last night for my glitches smh ..... I'm in tho, going to record tonight!!

xJet Gaming

xJet Gaming

COD/GTA 5 Hoster :P
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please tell me exactly what sin tokens are?

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please tell me exactly what sin tokens are?
You can use them to buy premium, name changes, and other features. The guidelines to get them are here and obviously you can get loads from this competition! Enter if you'd like.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we play hardcore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login