What's new

Black Ops II : Ownage [TU18]

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins!
So I have always wanted to learn more about c#, coding etc but I never really had the time since work and uni. Anyway all week I have been working on my first rpc tool it's not much but it is my first project.
As I learn more, I will be updating Ownage so stay around for them updates.
Check-box added to disable options.
Hope you all enjoy, Thanks. :biggrin:

cSGWx1h.png

Virus Scan
Download

Big thanks to Xx jAmes t xX for inspiring me to keep trying.
Also 711 711 for testing things online and for just being a loyal friend over the last year. :smile:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins!
So I have always wanted to learn more about c#, coding etc but I never really had the time since work and uni. Anyway all week I have been working on my first rpc tool it's not much but it is my first project.

cSGWx1h.png

Virus Scan
Download

Also 711 711 for testing things online and for just being a loyal friend over the last year. :smile:

:love: you make me proud :smile: i'd love testing and helping you make better and amazing tools! :geek:

To all the newbies out there please download this and use this it's a must have for all you guys!:thumbsup:

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins!
Check-box added to disable options.

cSGWx1h.png

Virus Scan
Download

No bypass and no force host. The only chance of people using this would be for GB.

BossJR

BossJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No bypass and no force host. The only chance of people using this would be for GB.
Theres plenty other tools u can use for a Bypass and Force host if you're worried about It's not like you can't use two tools at once:wink:

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres plenty other tools u can use for a Bypass and Force host if you're worried about It's not like you can't use two tools at once:wink:
If you use one of those tools then you might as well use these same exact options on those tools. Therefore making this tool pointless.

CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tool. Not a whole bunch of commands, just short and to the point. Hasn't froze like the others either. Thanks.

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was my first project, expect better things in time from me.
This excuse is way over used. You should only release your best creations. The creations which help you learn should be left alone. Otherwise the whole community will go to sh*t (oh wait, isn't that our current situation?).

I don't mean to hate on another one of your threads, I'm just saying a more effort could go a long way.

If you need help with any C#/related. Feel free to contact me on Skype (Skype is Sicryption).

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Sin$
This excuse is way over used. You should only release your best creations. The creations which help you learn should be left alone. Otherwise the whole community will go to sh*t (oh wait, isn't that our current situation?).

I don't mean to hate on another one of your threads, I'm just saying a more effort could go a long way.

If you need help with any C#/related. Feel free to contact me on Skype (Skype is Sicryption).
Excuse? It is my first project and I only started using c# last week, to me that is a big step. Not many people even release **** here so I don't see the harm in releasing new things. (Even know its not new).
Anyway thanks for offering the help, maybe I might take you up on that offer one time. :smile:

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Excuse? It is my first project and I only started using c# last week, to me that is a big step. Not many people even release **** here so I don't see the harm in releasing new things. (Even know its not new).
Anyway thanks for offering the help, maybe I might take you up on that offer one time. :smile:
People don't release things nobody has made anything new. The same tools over and over are exhausting. B/W and y0da are all people need for BO2.

extremehacks

extremehacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the tools banning ppl?? have a fresh Jtag now

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need testers let me know I got "Life time Stealth" ... Anyways Keep up the good work ... I have also been wanting to learn about C++ .... Hopefully once if these days ill release something ....

Top Bottom
Login
Register