What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Black Ops II Open Azza Lobby [Closed Will be open L8er]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet

Bet

Azza Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up everyone hosting my first free azza lobby on Black Ops II ! It is open lobby so the first 12 to join will be the first twelve in I will only host one game then make a new lobby ! I do have calculated Match Bonus and so on so forth.

Rules:
1. What you do in this lobby I have nothing to do with !
2. If you choose to use a clip and get exposed for using them Im sorry it was your choice.
3. If you expose someone in my lobby and you were in my lobby I will personally expose you for being a rat.
4. Hit some Bangers Everyone!

How to Join:
add/private chat HOST: xLaceys
and/or
coHOST: Auto Clarity

Lobby Rules:
No screaming
No fighting
No music
Gamechat or kicked

Proof:

Once in lobby or out of lobby please Post Legit or tell me how you liked it or to invite you ! Thanks!

I

I Run Poptarts

Reaction score
Sin$
legit gt I Run Poptarts 
legit I Run Bullets

BoltOfFrost

BoltOfFrost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When in the lobby can you get unlock all and master prestige?

R

RandomHero224

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit menu in game but wasn't unlocked to other players

R

RandomHero224

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol wasn't looking for unlocks. Title said azza lobby and thought others were allowed to partake. If it is only for the hosters to use then my bad I misunderstood but no other lobby I've been in has been that way.

Bet

Bet

Azza Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol wasn't looking for unlocks. Title said azza lobby and thought others were allowed to partake. If it is only for the hosters to use then my bad I misunderstood but no other lobby I've been in has been that way.
Again its an azza lobby it doesnt give unlocks dude. Everyone had the menu not my fault you didnt understand how to zoom in and press up on the dpad like i said a billion times in the lobby plus i stopped hosting for tonight so im sorry for your luck, Catch me later and i might be hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register