• Thread starter AMOHOLIC
  • Start date
  • Views 2,179
AMOHOLIC

AMOHOLIC

Reaction score
Sin$
Origins solo guide
This is the best starting guide for Origins solo – to obtain the fire staff by round 8
Round 1
As soon as you start grab the shovel and maxis brain part run to the generator 1 and start it (you can potentially get an extra 100 points from knifing the Templar zombies) you want to start Gen 1 on round 1 so you can just knife them not shoot them, once Gen 1 is active get quick revive and go prone on quick revive for an extra 25 points.
All you want to do on round 1 is knife all in coming zombies simply knife them all on round 1 –
Round 2
The x2 points will still be there and you will want to use this for round 2 wait for 1 or 2 zombies to appear and grab it 8 to 10 shots per zombie then a knife, if done correctly you can earn up to 4000+ points by the end of round 2, if you are lucky you will have a max ammo drop or another x2 or an instant kill or a combo of 2 of the 3 if so gaining 4000+ points is easy.
Round 3
Leave the spawn room and always go towards gen 2, this is simply for the MP40 do not use the mystery box until later,( remember to pick up the zombie shield part in the bunker if it’s there and to pick up all dig spots along the way), (you can choose not pick these up and wait for the snow if you want the ICE staff) on round 3 you can use the MP40 for 2 hits then a knife, you will also want to activate gen 2 either as soon as you arrive at gen 2 or just before the round ends so save a zombie if you are doing it at the end
(You should at this stage has enough points to get to no man’s land and enough to open up the first church barrier)
Round 4
As soon as you arrive in no man’s land head right and start digging (golden shovel) no need to open gen 5 just yet so make your way round the excavation site as you go round open the first church barrier this is so you can shoot the Barron plane down on round 5, he will not appear until the first church barrier is open.
You will want to make as many points as you can using whatever you can at this point, train as many as you can and if you still have the pistol use this to drill as many points as you can, failing this use headshots with the MP40, get Gen 4 started you will not have enough to buy jugg just yet but you will on round 5.
Round 5
You should by now have enough to buy Jugg – once you do look out for the flying Barron zombie you need to shoot down for a fire staff part, after you have the part make your way to the church buy the barrier at the bottom of the stairs and start Gen 6 this will give you the second part of the fire staff also pick up the fire disk either at gen 6 or near the alter or by the tank – so by now you have 2 fire staff parts and the disk, keep earning as many points as you can.
Round 6
You should now have enough points to open the excavation site and get the gramophone don’t forget the white disk that goes with it. Once you have done this make your way to the fire staff tunnel and retrieve the fire staff crystal - that’s 2 fire staff parts the fire disk and crystal by round 6/7
Round 7
By round 7 I either spend all my points on the mystery box to obtain a power weapon to kill the Panzer zombie or you can activate gen 3 to get speed cola – I sometimes get lucky and get a ray gun which make it all very easy at this point, just keep training the zombies and make some points.
Round 8
The Panzer zombie arrives and you either have a power weapon which you will kill him in no time at all or you will end up running like mad for a few minutes while you try and kill him, once you have killed him and have the third and final fire staff part make your way to the excavation site and get the fire staff by round 8.
From here the game is very easy as the fire staff in my opinion is the best and strongest staff we have
I have done this strategy many times and have always had the fire staff by round 8 the highest round I have reached with this strategy was round 51.
Once you have the fire staff at round 8 you can use this to fill all 4 chests with souls for the thunder punches this should be completed by round 12 or 13 depending on if any robots have stepped in.
Or simply leave the chests and go start upgrading your staff which you could have upgraded by round 12 or 13 as well.
I usually have all 9 perks by round 25 and just run around getting through the rounds I don’t bother making any other staffs as I don’t use them, I do obviously have mule kick which gives me 3 guns, 1: Fire Staff 2: I aim for either the Scar H PAP or the MG08 PAP 3: either ray gun or mark 2 which with all of these the rounds fly by – the only reason I go down at all is I lose concentration or I get cocky, every now and again will go down for getting stuck on a corner or something or my controller died on me other than that I usually don’t my first down until round 30+
I don’t use the maxis drone as the kills do not count towards your kills or any zombies stepped on by the BIG robots do not count for your kills.
All this is if the game plays the way it should – however the game does throw curve balls at you all the time so you may find yourself on a higher round than listed if this does happen. I.e. you may go down on an early round or just as you have got Jugg in which case you will need to get Jugg back costing you points and rounds
I hope this helps someone out there trying to get the fire staff or high rounds
Hit me up on PS3 if you need someone to play with PSN ID: WiRED-F34R
Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register