What's new

Patched Black Ops 2 Zombies Glitch: Unlimited Money!

• Thread starter xl Console Ban lx
  • Start date
  • Views 64,756
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally have not been able to reproduce this glitch.
I was hosting a lobby trying it out and my friend could.
His bank was sitting at about 25k and pulled out 193k.
Maybe it is not host susceptible?
I`m not sure, lol. But thank you finally for the positive feed back! :smile:

Susp3ct3d

Susp3ct3d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a sleeper. :cool:
I usually don't post unless it is productive.
I don't fall into the "lets get our post count up!!!!"

Oh and BTW, 2nd account. Can't log into my main.

iitzTyson

iitzTyson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this does work? I need somebody to kinda get more specific.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a sleeper. :cool:
I usually don't post unless it is productive.
I don't fall into the "lets get our post count up!!!!"

Oh and BTW, 2nd account. Can't log into my main.
Contact an admin and they should help you.
So this does work? I need somebody to kinda get more specific.
Its pretty self explanatory.

J

Jesus saves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If one person can do it, then you could always give the money away to the other 3 ppl in your lobby. :smile: just keep doing it yourself then fill everybody's bank :smile:

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
You can tell exactly how old somebody is when they use kid as a comeback, haha, so nice one. And oh yeah man, you are GREATLY contributing to the community, thanks so much. Funny how this has been released before and you go and leach it, and how 9/10 comments on this thread are asking how to do it, and you "don't have time" yet you can go rage on a forum, I'm sure you have time. You obviously just leeched it, copy and pasted this from a youtube video, and can't help people redo the glitch because in all honesty you are clueless. Just for the info, he didn't use your tutorial, lol. He said he got it working, but this tut was out way before you posted it. :wink: So stop getting so mad bro, I mean seriously, you call me a fat little 12 year old? Great comeback man, you should probably just stay off the internet with a comeback like that, probably to young to be playing Call of Duty anyways. C'ya man, and once again, you seemed pretty mad bro, take a little chill pill, live life a little, and get off of the game, lol. I'm sure you're busy playing Call of Duty. :wink: Take it easy man, happy leaching!
Your profile is saying that your 16, so your too young to play COD... You should probably shut up now :smile:

I

iSwaeg

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, there has been a video out since you posted this.
And you gave the EXACT same instructions as the video did. Give credit.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not the same, but my friend told me the glitch so I put it on here. I`ll put up credit. :smile:
Dude, there has been a video out since you posted this.
And you gave the EXACT same instructions as the video did. Give credit.

I

iSwaeg

Reaction score
Sin$
And people are having a hard time with this, so if you put the video up it will resolve a lot of problems!

SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
unsure about this, it worked on my guest account but i am unaware whether guest accounts take out money from the main account, i will try shortly with another fresh account

iitzTyson

iitzTyson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not the same, but my friend told me the glitch so I put it on here. I`ll put up credit. :smile:
Point proven exactly. And high rep doesn't mean anything? Just because somebody has high rep and likes means he isn't gunna leach a glitch? LOL nicelogicbro

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Point proven exactly. And high rep doesn't mean anything? Just because somebody has high rep and likes means he isn't gunna leach a glitch? LOL nicelogicbro
You called me a leach. I`m not. and yes he`s a bad ***. We`re off topic. Let`s get back on topic on the glitch. OT Apparently it works according to SiiiK?

iitzTyson

iitzTyson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright man, look, I'm done arguing. Let's be real, it's the internet, we're just gunna keep trying to 1 up each other and make each other look worse. So I'm done with that, sorry about earlier.
OT: I had a party of 4 trying it and none of us could get it:| So I don't know if there needs to be money in the vault or not, or a certain amount, etc.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright man, look, I'm done arguing. Let's be real, it's the internet, we're just gunna keep trying to 1 up each other and make each other look worse. So I'm done with that, sorry about earlier.
OT: I had a party of 4 trying it and none of us could get it:| So I don't know if there needs to be money in the vault or not, or a certain amount, etc.
Thank you. :smile: I haven`t been able to try it recently because of school work and other reasons. And yeah sorry about earlier.

OMGurHeadsGone

OMGurHeadsGone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trololol. Lol'd even harder at the proof video. Either show yourself taking out beyond max bank limit or prove you got no money in there first.

X

Xrforums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

this kid gets picked on in school xD

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Try it and find out for your self. For me I had no money in the bank. Lol.
this dont work bro .. done everything you said correctly all i can think is when you went down you already had 20 k in your bank and it was a 1 time glitch , try to reproduce this and ask some one to record for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register