Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer Breakdown

Discussion in 'Homepage' started by Carl, May 3, 2012 with 12 replies and 4,338 views.

1. Carl

Carl Retired Retired

View the Post on the Blog
  2. irFrag

irFrag Contributor

I thought it was established back in Black Ops that woods was still alive? Nothing new .
  3. Dave

Dave Harbinger Of Common Sense Retired

He dived out a window holding a guy with a vest of explosives that had the pin pulled from them and then 3 different characters said he was dead...That's not really established at all.
    T Swift likes this.
  4. Evil Fefe

Evil Fefe Otaku

Well, I think he was referring to the Computer Easter egg. If you had the right password for it, It would reveal Woods was still alive.

Anyway, nice article. I already watched the IGN rewind theater so it was already set on the info.
    inb4IGN Haters
  5. irFrag

irFrag Contributor

As said before , There was some logs in the terminal in the main menu that Mason could access that showed a letter that was to be sent to Mason by someone named "Mr. X" the message stated "Mr. Mason-- Woods is alive and remains the sole remaining American guest at the Hanoi Hilton. Thought you should know." He has been confirmed to be alive .
    Dave7s likes this.
  6. BRAND0N

BRAND0N W.T.F.W.D.P.D.? Premium

I think black ops 2 looks really stupid
  7. Dave

Ah! Sorry I never used those terminals/played dead ops arcade, so I never knew!
  8. AnthonyS7

AnthonyS7 Banned

Horses is gonna fk up the game :(
  9. Dave

AnthonyS7 : How so? They're more than likely only going to feature in the one mission during the 1980's.
    tleaman likes this.
  10. ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz Contributor

Agreed no matter what people will complain they were complaining "cod is a copy and paste" and now there gonna say the games to different it will be bad and that's how most of the community thinks sadly
  11. TwoMuchCaffeine

TwoMuchCaffeine Newbie

Is that a lunar lander in the third picture?
  12. o O dri fits

o O dri fits Enthusiast

i dont know how i feel about how futuristic it looks. knowing treyarch i feel like they are gunna go overboard on new features that could possibly ruin the multiplayer. the trailer for that holds the games fate. hopefully they'll add quickscoping to online play as well.
  13. NO GOD

NO GOD Only Me Premium

Hopefully they don't put too much emphasis on vehicles/machines in multiplayer. I've always preferred the infantry battles.