Black Ops 2 Reveal Afterthoughts

Discussion in 'Homepage' started by Carl, May 3, 2012 with 10 replies and 2,142 views.

1. Carl

Carl Retired Retired

View the Post on the Blog
  2. Tricky

Tricky ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I believe this game will be great! It is just what we needed in the CoD series, something new, something different. Of coarse, the same people who say MW3 sucked because it was the same as MW2, and how it sucked because it was nothing new, will be the same people who say Black Ops 2 sucks because it is nothing like the CoD series. Once you iron out all the ignorance, people will love this game. Also, it doesn't look as futuristic as what most people are saying (No, not even close to Halo, so don't go there). People don't realize the advances in technology in today's army. I bet you some idiots think the UAV is science fiction. All I can say is, thank you Treyarch, for being different.

Watch out for the haters, as I have said before, mark my word on this, it will happen:

People now say: "MW3 is more like MW2.5, it sucks and is no different. Just a copy and paste."

People on 11/13 will say: "Black Ops 2 sucks, it's nothing like the CoD series. This futuristic **** is gay!"

3. Dave

Dave Harbinger Of Common Sense Retired

xTrickYx I'm on the same wave length as you, I'm glad they're going in this direction and actually stirring up some interest. As you mentioned, most of the tech seen in the trailer is totally viable to be existent in the next decade- some of it is infact already present in the army!
  4. Tricky

Tricky ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Dave7s It's good to see some people either have an open mind, or don't hate just because they like to hate on everything.

What's funny: People are already saying how Black Ops 2 isn't realistic... but bash on there favorite weapon or perk, saying how the real world specs don't add up to the game, and they will tell you if you want realism, go play Battlefield.
    Dave7s likes this.
  5. Ronin5000

Ronin5000 Newbie

its good to try something new, the call of duty series has been played out, we need something new
  6. EmoProductions

EmoProductions Seasoned Member

I Like it it looks some what like Halo though..
  7. Kyle99

Kyle99 Newbie

iv played it but im not a big fan
  8. David 7s

David 7s Premium Premium

Hope this game is good. I always loved Treyarch because they take better care of the community in my opinion. So I don't want to see Treyarch fail.
    LG1TxREAPER likes this.
  9. Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood Just like being a real QB but without all the pain Premium

Well said. Nobody is giving 3arc enough credit. People are always complaining that nothing new ever comes to CoD and the second that something new arises, people reject it. Pity...I have not been so stoked for a CoD game in years. WaW was the last one that gave me this feeling of "I can't wait."
    David 7s likes this.
  10. David 7s

David 7s Premium Premium

Agreed.
  11. thock09

thock09 Member

I think the recent failure of the series is linked to both the consumer and manufacturer. The consumer, is never happy! They are always expecting bigger and better, but they have to realize you can only do so much for one franchise on one generation of consoles. The manufacturer needs to do a redo of the entire game engine. If they want any chance of surviving, they need to give everything a new look to keep the interest of the community.