Reaction score
Sin$
yes that is true its been comirmed

A M G

A M G

☁ Cloud 9 ☁
Reaction score
Sin$
one things, target finder LMG... do i even have to go on?, you dont even see me, there was SMOKE!!!!!! 
Pistols are way to strong, 2 shot kill just like a FAL.
noticed that when getting them diamond, i would be getting high 20's low 30's in TDM

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you just love it when games are only optimized for newer hardware?BO 2 is unplayable on my ps3 60gb, constantly overheats within 1 hour of gametime. I can play games like TLoU or GTA 5 (which are both clearly more demanding games) for hours with no problem

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you just love it when games are only optimized for newer hardware?BO 2 is unplayable on my ps3 60gb, constantly overheats within 1 hour of gametime. I can play games like TLoU or GTA 5 (which are both clearly more demanding games) for hours with no problem
Never had an issue... 40 Hour Zombies matches = A-Okay (That isn't including the 16 hours AFK time).

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had an issue... 40 Hour Zombies matches = A-Okay (That isn't including the 16 hours AFK time).
i play on a phat model, the game hasnt been optimized for them as im not the only one having the issue

JackyJohnny

JackyJohnny

ʜᴏsᴛᴇʀ
Reaction score
Sin$
Face it, People love the game. You just don't have the skill.

A

Asap_rocky

Reaction score
Sin$
i got my first account reset and suspended by xbox live, cuz this dumb modder hosted a lobby for me and made my score per minute hella high, i hate modders who don't know what there doing, also i got perma banned on the same account way before this from a guy who was doing a recovery for me that was never sticking to my account and he did it like 6 times and i got banned. i complianed to Activsion and micrsoft forums that my account was compromised and it wasn't me who was modding i even had proof of emails of unusual activity and they basically don't care. FML

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
i got my first account reset and suspended by xbox live, cuz this dumb modder hosted a lobby for me and made my score per minute hella high, i hate modders who don't know what there doing, also i got perma banned on the same account way before this from a guy who was doing a recovery for me that was never sticking to my account and he did it like 6 times and i got banned. i complianed to Activsion and micrsoft forums that my account was compromised and it wasn't me who was modding i even had proof of emails of unusual activity and they basically don't care. FML

There's always a risk of being banned whilst modding online, it's not down to them that you chose to enter a lobby or get a recovery done.

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
Target Finder
10 year old "Quickscopers"
R870 MCS
Select Fire
MMS

Last edited:
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This started be to annoying every ****ing lobby I go somebody had to use unlimited ammo aimbot or ****ing throwback this is too annoying why can't they just let enemy team to have someone fun too?

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the UK and bo2 servers are down anyone kno why ???

18th Augusts 2015

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wat u mean ban??
Ban? You know, when they don't allow you to use their servers? Banned?
Lol,
If you boost, or mod you can get banned on bo2...they have protection unlike mw3 and below

RoshkeDafuq

RoshkeDafuq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I just got perma banned on my main PSN account form COD BO 2 for no reason!? My PS3 is running on CFW 4.75 Habib. The game was launched from Webman and it was not modded at all. How did they detect me!?
Oh and one thing I forgot to use PSN Patch to disable CFW(Sys calls). Is that maybe the mistake I have made?
and to say this this is the frist time I've played BO 2 on PS3(I played it on X360 before pirated and had no issues)

Last edited:
S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so since this was a black ops 2 related incident I have posted in this section but it has come to my attention that noobs will do whatever they can to get **** they want. The member errors_exe ****in added me and was looking for a gamertag changer that worked the way he wanted so I fixed it up for him for the price of a shoutout on twitter but this guy did it after I gave him the GT changer and then the next day proceeded to say that my gamertag changer had a rat then blocked me and removed the shout out. So be careful dont help this guy out hes fake and will lie to get his way. Im kind of tired of people leeching off people only to f*** them over in the end.

Killermidget290

Killermidget290

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boosters. I play hardcore and whenever I walk past them the dumb c***s that are on MY TEAM kill me. The good thing is they always kill me and send me messages complaining because I ruined their boosting and/or got them a probation. If they really annoy me I will follow them, lobby to lobby and keep messing up their boosting. (Normally by using my black hat on tac insersions or using my Remington with MMS to get them through walls.)

Spiderman24

Spiderman24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chavy moders have ruins it completely I like the nice moders who don't mess up your stats but for the ones who do it for fun just shows how bad they were before they had a mod menu jobless chavs the idiot ones who loves attention off 10 year olds yeaa I no there weird!!!!!!!!!!

Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
What annoys me with the game is all the modders, god i wish people didnt mod this game with their cool hacks <3

Top Bottom
Login
Register