1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Black Ops 2 Clans Differ from MW3 Clans

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by FooToo, Nov 1, 2012 with 12 replies and 617 views.

1. FooToo

FooToo Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    Seems Clans will in fact be separate in elite for both games. I for one am glad, it would be terribly annoying if you get a few hours worth of Double XP when it first came out, + all the Bonus Titles, etc.
    xTrickYx likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I was wondering about that. Let's just hope they realize people like other game modes besides TDM and KF. That's all it was in the end. It got very old.
    IcLuTcHZombies likes this.
  3. OLine57

OLine57 Savin' lives and takin' names Premium

Dom is where it's at.
  4. z BeAsTLy

z BeAsTLy Enthusiast

HEADQUARTERS LOCATED!!
  5. Yehovah

Yehovah Enthusiast

Hardcore Search.
  6. Kellis

Kellis Servers Unavailable

Elite for Black Ops 2 is sounding ever more better than, in my opinion, what we've had over the past year.
  7. Ancalagon

Ancalagon To thy own self be true Premium

Guys, this is old news. :rolleyes:

You will be able to keep your current clan and play with on MW3 and Black Ops II. Your MW3 Clan rank will not be reset. That will stay the way that it currently is. As for Black Ops II, everyone will start a 0 and have to work their way up. This means that your MW3 clan rank and your Black Ops II clan rank are two separate entities. Source. October 26th.
  8. FooToo

FooToo Enthusiast

It wasn't old enough to be indexed by search engines so its not old news ;) That was the first time ATVI Posted it from their support twitter. So its news to me and everyone who don't browse the forums 24/7
  9. Mozaik

Mozaik Getting There

The sad thing is, Elite is free for Black Ops II.
  10. Kellis

Sad? Well I would have to completely disagree.
  11. Mozaik

Mozaik Getting There

I think it's sad, that we paid for it for MW3 and it was a complete joke.. But that's just my opinion, others may have liked it.
  12. ROBERT 7S

ROBERT 7S lol :3 lol

as long as i dont have to be the first to make a clan again im good, cas im been asked over a million times to sell or give my current clan away simply cas of its og name
  13. Kellis

True, but that's why it's good for people like me, who didn't buy it last year.