What's new

Black Ops 2 Bypass [ALL TU] Best Working!

Enjoying the bypass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moddingeverithyng

Moddingeverithyng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this still working ?

kingsize513

kingsize513

All Scammers Should Die
Reaction score
Sin$
i doesnt work for me. i got banned an hour later

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you been to a high wave? It's nearly impossible to get to wave 60 with this bypass (on standard timescale).
Highest I've gone so far is 45, but I was playing Zombies for quite a while during that session.

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I Last around 40 minutes on zombies using this bypass i use ********* and ive tried 3 accounts roughly get banned around 40 minutes mark how do i last longer as its annoying lol

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I Last around 40 minutes on zombies using this bypass i use ********* and ive tried 3 accounts roughly get banned around 40 minutes mark how do i last longer as its annoying lol
It seems to be a mystery.

BSD

BSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im so confused how this got "Patched" and now its back working again?

BSD

BSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was never Patched, there are just alot of retards out there.
Obviously it wasn't patched, I bet he was wanting the bypass to be private again, saying it doesn't work so no one uses it

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously it wasn't patched, I bet he was wanting the bypass to be private again, saying it doesn't work so no one uses it
Private? It was never private. It's been released since TU16

BSD

BSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Private? It was never private. It's been released since TU16

He had released it, then took it off and said he's keeping it private, then I released it on here and people said it wasn't the on in the OP (which it was), then he released it again and then he said its patched (Probably wanted it private (again)) and now it's released again? Seems a bit weird

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He had released it, then took it off and said he's keeping it private, then I released it on here and people said it wasn't the on in the OP (which it was), then he released it again and then he said its patched (Probably wanted it private (again)) and now it's released again? Seems a bit weird
No, imGol2den released it on TU16. His topic was shut down. Chaos included it in B/W and has been available from TU16 - TU18. This kid decides to post Gol2den's original .xex, then he claims it is patched, then edits again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register