What's new

Black Ops 2 Bypass [ALL TU] Best Working!

Enjoying the bypass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SliqKilla

SliqKilla

they call me Sliq
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread has been officially de-railed

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread has been officially de-railed
Not really. People still discussing bypass...related things.

Anyways, OP. Reused it today and it's working fine again. **** has a mind of its own, lmao.

RenegadeTwist

RenegadeTwist

7SINS HYPE MAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets set this straight.
1. This bypass works 100%. It's in fact from Tu16. I have used this on Tu17,Tu18.

2. The original Bo2 Bypass.xex is from imGol2den imGol2den . Credit to him!

3. I found out a wicked way to stay on-line for as long as I have tested on one account 9 days then a xbl ban on my account. Other accounts last days.

4. Most of the bypasses that are out will get you maybe three days max on multiplayer & forty minutes max on zombies.

5. This will last your account 5+ Days on mp and zm easy depending on your keyvault (Unshared/Shared) and if you follow a few simple steps.
-------
Steps to bypass Black Ops 2.

1. Set the 'Bo2 Bypass.xex' as a plugin in dashlaunch under your online sever provider. (Remove the + from the download, leave a space) and reboot.

3. Every time you start Black Ops 2 MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED OUT, Run Default_Mp.xex, if your switching to zombies switch straight over to that menu.

4. Wait at least one minute before signing in! I can't stress that enough. WAIT!

5. Sign in and you should be fine. Happy modding.

---------

Tips.
1. Using real gold, Not spoofing. Real gold you will last even longer.
2. If you freeze at any point mid game switch your console off asap and run the steps again.
3. Change your IP regularly, I change mine every 5 or so hours.
4. Re read and follow the steps if you get banned fast. Guessing you didn't wait the minute.
5. Flashing your key-vault will allow you to last longer.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?f8pnobmbt3cdj3m
Virus scan:https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/b...b302870c224c85981c830623/analysis/1406705754/
Just wanted to let everyone know that this still works and have been playing for 5 days now with no kv or profile ban. Cheers AuZi

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess no one cared back then. 

As I said, there are alot of retards out there. I dont think you even remember us being partners in selling the BO2 and ghostsbypass together? lol maybe your aim being on the website will remind you http://www.ghostbypassing.net16.net
I remember this but your bypass was making everything related to reportConsoleDetails branch. This one I just nop'd 90% of the branches. 
So there's something wrong with re- posting something from two titles updates and giving a full run down on how to use it the right way?. No one would even be using this if I hadn't posted it, Remember this is two titles updates old. I just wanted to share. I never once wanted any credit or fame. I just wanted to share what I found to be pretty wicked with everyone but that just seemed to make more people dislike me and it's not cool at all.
This bypass isn't from two updates ago. It's something I released on TU17.

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember this but your bypass was making everything related to reportConsoleDetails branch. This one I just nop'd 90% of the branches. 

I'v have had this since tu16 bro.

Last edited:
BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a .xex with that name on TU16 yes. The offsets inside this .xex are the ones I released on TU17.
db6abded72.png

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a .xex with that name on TU16 yes. The offsets inside this .xex are the ones I released on TU17.
db6abded72.png
Thread edited and credits giving where they are meant to be. Sorry to everyone about the confusion nevertheless it works amazing and a big thanks from me to you BLiNDzZ BLiNDzZ :wink:

Last edited:
imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is just too much. Both NeRo_ NeRo_ and BLiNDzZ BLiNDzZ are the biggest leeching skids ever...
1st AuZi got credit for the bypass in the first place now BLiNDzZ is trying to get credit? Thats like saying you invented the wheel. Completely absurd.
Yea? Where did you download it? TTG or my thread that was taken down?

reportConsoleDetails is on ghosts.... :rolleyes:
Something that you leeched off and released in a tool? Doesn't mean you created it? lol
EDIT: Because my original thread was taken down maybe I should show some more leeching...
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t...k-ops-2-tu16-ban-bypass-free-unbanned-kv.html - Realtimehax.com is my site... This kid wasnt even smart enough to make a new download:what:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tu16-ban-bypass.1098594/page-2 - Look at first post there
Theres alot more...
And yea im kind of pissed right now.
db6abded72.png
Woah man that some legit proof!! Shows everthing..

Last edited:
BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is just too much. Both NeRo_ NeRo_ and BLiNDzZ BLiNDzZ are the biggest leeching skids ever...
1st AuZi got credit for the bypass in the first place now BLiNDzZ is trying to get credit? Thats like saying you invented the wheel. Completely absurd.

Something that you leeched off and released in a tool? Doesn't mean you created it? lol
EDIT: Because my original thread was taken down maybe I should show some more leeching...
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t...k-ops-2-tu16-ban-bypass-free-unbanned-kv.html - Realtimehax.com is my site... This kid wasnt even smart enough to make a new download:what:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tu16-ban-bypass.1098594/page-2 - Look at first post there
Theres alot more...

ab663383bc.png

7f7909a2d6.png

Strings>Search reportConsoleDetails>Double Click It>Scroll down about 2 inches>Boom the XREF.

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
ab663383bc.png

7f7909a2d6.png

Strings>Search reportConsoleDetails>Double Click It>Scroll down about 2 inches>Boom the XREF.
Demonware is all string based, and there pretty similar from BO2 to GHOSTS. I was saying that when we SOLD the bypass the GHOSTS one used reportConsoleDetails. Sorry for miscommunication but maybe you can straight up make a answer to what I am saying? There is more than enough proof.

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Theres alot more...

Theres alot more...

Your bypass got patched on TU17 lol. The offsets in the .xex for this post aren't yours.

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Demonware is all string based, and there pretty similar from BO2 to GHOSTS. I was saying that when we SOLD the bypass the GHOSTS one used reportConsoleDetails. Sorry for miscommunication but maybe you can straight up make a answer to what I am saying? There is more than enough proof.
Yes but the Ghosts and BO2 were both patched fairly after that......
The offsets you used for BO2 aren't these.

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
Your bypass got patched on TU17 lol. The offsets in the .xex for this post aren't yours.
Oh now your making some sensse!! Good job boy!! So this is my bypass? Just because the offsets changed doesn't mean I didn't put in the work to research and develop it? Lol OP takes credit for updating a bypass? :facepalm:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

Theres alot more...

stfu i made this on tu15

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh now your making some sensse!! Good job boy!! So this is my bypass? Just because the offsets changed doesn't mean I didn't put in the work to research and develop it? Lol OP takes credit for updating a bypass? :facepalm:
Are you lost or something dude? Your bypass was nothing but forcing stuff to branch. Which got patched. So on Tu18 I started one from scratch Bitwise can confirm. Mine was nop'ing all references to reportConsoleDetails and anserChallenges. Even followed the functions back as far I could nop'ing them as well. This isn't your bypass.

Now to clear this up.
Here is your bypass from TU16
917e8ae694.png

Here is my bypass from TU17
98b08b640f.png

Yours uses 7 offsets other than the 3 for cheat/write/and read protection.
Mine uses 11 offsets. So please explain to me how this is yours in anyway?

Last edited:
Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

49 20 4C 69 6B 65 20 54 6F 20 4D 6F 64 21
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Works good! thanks man!

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
"Nop'ing" things won't get you far in this life :rolleyes:.

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gol2den's bypass still works... It didn't force things to branch, it NOP'd the branches. Might want to look at his bypass again.

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you lost or something dude? Your bypass was nothing but forcing stuff to branch. Which got patched. So on Tu18 I started one from scratch Bitwise can confirm. Mine was nop'ing all references to reportConsoleDetails and anserChallenges. Even followed the functions back as far I could nop'ing them as well. This isn't your bypass.

Now to clear this up.
Here is your bypass from TU16
917e8ae694.png

Here is my bypass from TU17
98b08b640f.png

Yours uses 7 offsets other than the 3 for cheat/write/and read protection.
Mine uses 11 offsets. So please explain to me how this is yours in anyway?
I think you can ask enough people what bypass they are using and they will say Golden's. Not BLiNDzZ.
Again the proof is overwhelming. I noped everything, which is by far not the correct thing to do but look how good it works. Sometimes its good to admit the truth?
Also why is everyone decompiling my bypass in the first place?

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can ask enough people what bypass they are using and they will say Golden's. Not BLiNDzZ.
Again the proof is overwhelming. I noped everything, which is by far not the correct thing to do but look how good it works. Sometimes its good to admit the truth?
Also why is everyone decompiling my bypass in the first place?
I decompiled it because you said it was yours. the bo2bypass.xex from Tu16 is your yes. The tool/.xex I released with my offsets is mine, not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register