Tools Black Flag Save Editor

• Thread starter JavierMendoza
  • Start date
  • Views 32,120
J

JavierMendoza

Reaction score
Sin$
Does someone on here have a link (or possibly they created) a black flag save editor so I can take *my* save and edit gold, sugar, rum, wood etc etc?

J

JavierMendoza

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks jo15765 jo15765 I'll give that save editor a go. Any idea on what the max lvls for all of these things are?

jo15765

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, If you load the save in Modio it gives you the option to MAX out all of those as well. Don't know why I skipped the easy option 1st.

J

JavierMendoza

Reaction score
Sin$
jo15765 jo15765 What about a way to "get" the elite plans? Is their a mod tool that will auto-add them into your inventory?

jo15765

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I haven't seen a "way-around" other than actually performing the dives yourself and discovering them, or by downloading a save where that step has already been completed.

Maybe someone around here with more Black Flag gaming experience than myself could better answer that ?

jo15765

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J JavierMendoza after further googling I have yet to find a way to get the elite upgrades other than diving the dive on your own. Just keep trying, after a few try's you should be able to find the correct chest and get the upgrade plan you are after.

Top Bottom
Login
Register