Tutorial BL2 GLITCHES & EXPLOITS

• Thread starter JayHull
  • Start date
  • Views 29,650
H

HoldUlikeA6Pack

Reaction score
Sin$
i took a trick from BL1 and brought into BL2. In BL1 i have a master copy of a class mod called gearhead, when dropped it floats and when dropped enough u can glitch through walls and the ground. it is what i used to glitch back into the armory to open all the chest over and over. in BL2 i made a master copy of a bee shield with no parts and material on it so it floats when dropped. I took this to the closed door to get to the treasure room in pirates booty dlc. i equip the bee shield off the ground to keep it a master, then stand in front of the door and drop about 50 copies glitch halfway through then drop another 50 and strafe left and right as i walk forward to get through all the way. i know theres the invisible ladder glitch but i suck at it so i came up with this and i always beat my friends into the treasure room using my method while there jumping up and down trying to get on the ladder lol

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
i took a trick from BL1 and brought into BL2. In BL1 i have a master copy of a class mod called gearhead, when dropped it floats and when dropped enough u can glitch through walls and the ground. it is what i used to glitch back into the armory to open all the chest over and over. in BL2 i made a master copy of a bee shield with no parts and material on it so it floats when dropped. I took this to the closed door to get to the treasure room in pirates booty dlc. i equip the bee shield off the ground to keep it a master, then stand in front of the door and drop about 50 copies glitch halfway through then drop another 50 and strafe left and right as i walk forward to get through all the way. i know theres the invisible ladder glitch but i suck at it so i came up with this and i always beat my friends into the treasure room using my method while there jumping up and down trying to get on the ladder lol
Have you tried this to glitch through any other areas or doors, walls ect ect?

H

HoldUlikeA6Pack

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah lots of places like random building and the gingerbread houses on marcus hh pack, and also getting back into the hyperion armory at the end of hammerlocks dlc but whole room is a death wall. used to able to live through it with axton modded class mod with +22 grit but not possible now. also tried to get back into angels test chamber but it doesnt work on the door. maybe u can drop through the roof or the plateform u fight bunker on. as long u know where to drop the shields lol something i gotta try now

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah lots of places like random building and the gingerbread houses on marcus hh pack, and also getting back into the hyperion armory at the end of hammerlocks dlc but whole room is a death wall. used to able to live through it with axton modded class mod with +22 grit but not possible now. also tried to get back into angels test chamber but it doesnt work on the door. maybe u can drop through the roof or the plateform u fight bunker on. as long u know where to drop the shields lol something i gotta try now
I just went through a door in Sanctuary. I am trying to get into Black Market. I have noticed once reach a certain point if you haven't dropped enough to get through, it won't let you go into menu again if too close.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't know about shield glitching through stuff!?!? :smile:
I believe I tried it once, months ago, but didn't really stay with it, due to the guns I was creating. Forgot all about it, cause ya I to, remembered and wanted to duplicate the Gearhead.

H

HoldUlikeA6Pack

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah when i didnt know about using the magic missle to get into the door after u kill the darkone i think thats what it was called in the tiny tina dlc i use the shield method to get in. yeah some places actually lift u off the ground when u get so far and that make it to where u can't open your intentory

H

HoldUlikeA6Pack

Reaction score
Sin$
rocket jumping on the anchor lines that hold down the big *** ship in oasis next to treasure room door u can run up it and be inside the ship and run around the out skirts of the game. same goes with haytors folly right next to the quick change station.

Top Bottom
Login
Register