BL2 GLITCHES & EXPLOITS

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by JayHull, Mar 10, 2013 with 108 replies and 16,460 views.

1. Buckledown

Buckledown Enthusiast

I'm kind of surprised no one has posted about the Assassin Bore glitch, the Siren Immolate exploit, or the multiplayer Moneyshot exploit with the Gunzerker. Mostly useful stuff for Raid bosses but that's usually what I see most is Raid boss farming.

2. JayHull

JayHull Uh OH! That lights not suppose to be flashing!

Yo
    You should post about them. :smile:

3. Buckledown

Buckledown Enthusiast

Well the Assassin exploit was my first, so I'll start there. With the Assassin he has a skill that increases damage to a second enemy when shooting through the first. The build is not all that important as long as you have the Bore Skill in the Sniping tree.

Equipment:
    DP Harold
    Infinity
    Slag Singularity grenade for grouping and also Slag of course. Low fuse time. Lobbed or Longbow.
    Sheriff's Badge
    Stalker Class mod, Skills are irrelevant
    Bee Shield

Exploit: Mainly for Hyperius and Pete. Use grenades to group enemies in a line in front of Said boss. Melee Boss, Deception, throw Kunai for Slag if grenade did not slag him. Shoot through as many enemies as possible with the Harold to hit the Boss. Each enemy it goes through causes +100% damage. That combined with the already awesome power of the Bee and Harold means they die in about a clip or two. Fastest Hyperius kill was about 7 seconds.

More to come...

JayHull likes this.
  4. Flying Taco

Flying Taco Seasoned Member

This build is also exceptional at 1 hitting Bunk3r. However, it can glitch him and not make him drop loot.

5. Buckledown

Buckledown Enthusiast

Bore always effects Bunk3r for some reason. You will hear the skill going off no matter what you shoot him with. That's why I always had a set of Vengeful infinities. High fire rate and lots of damage with the mod/relic. Assassin also has a skill that boosts damage of the first round out a clip fired. That means infinity always causes 60% more damage.

6. aeterna

aeterna Enthusiast

I wouldn't necessarily call it a glitch or exploit, everything is working exactly as intended, its just smart thinking.

Buckledown likes this.
  7. Buckledown

Buckledown Enthusiast

The Siren Exploit is pretty new. I have been playing the Siren a lot lately and have done this quite a few times. Skill tree can vary. I put a lot into Cataclysm because I would rather deal damage than take it. Main thing is to have Immolate which adds fire damage to rounds fired while in FFYL mode.

The Equipment:
    Fire Sandhawk
    Bone of the ancients Fire relic
    Banshee Class mod, Blue with +6 to Immolate
    Bee Shield
    Hoplite Shield to steal your own health

Exploit: Equip mod and shield, and possible turn of BA rank to reduce health to 0. Equip Bee shield. Health stays at 0. The game now thinks you are in FFYL mode all the time. Destroy everything with Fire. It's pretty dangerous to do anything like this. You can just randomly go into actual FFYL at any moment. When fighting Terra, the tremors will kill you. I go in with two people. Wait until he pops out swap equipment, swap back and own face until he dives. Then I need help getting back up. I have been able to kill him before he goes back underground but only with my BA Rank on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2013 ---
    Agreed. That's one of the reasons I have always liked playing as Zero.

8. Buckledown

Buckledown Enthusiast

The Moneyshot/No kill like Overkill exploit for the Gunzerker requires a second player. Any will do but the Commando is a good choice for reasons I will go over shortly. I guess the easiest thing for me to do is post a video that covers it all pretty well. It will show the gear, the skill tree, and the process. The video was made by Bahroo which has been known for breaking game mechanics any time he gets a chance. Anyway... Here is the Video:

9. TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows Getting There

Can someone post the code for the launching shot gun shown in the 3rd video please

10. Sparfire

Sparfire Borderlands Fanatic Writer

Like JayHull said, it's in DEFTONED's abstract album. Here you go. :smile:

11. TheDeathFlows

Thank u so much but um why doesnt the gun work? Like i can go high but not high as the guy in the video

12. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Followed by Cakes AND Adzee Diet Moderators

Are you playing as Krieg?

13. TheDeathFlows

It only works with him? Because i d ont have him :frown:

14. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Followed by Cakes AND Adzee Diet Moderators

No. It should work for anyone. It won't work as well with Krieg though as he has a heavier mass than the other characters.

15. TheDeathFlows

Ah alright ty man :smile:

16. Nerdyloser

Nerdyloser Newbie

Hey there, I found a way for the "unlimited skill points glitch" to do something odd on xbox 360: I can be a level 1 with the shield and health, even phaselock, on for example a level 1 gunzerker. Haven't tested a lot as I keep getting kicked but if I could join someone, we could probably reborn the unlimited skill points or even transfer levels :biggrin:

17. throughbump7247

throughbump7247 Enthusiast

marcus xp glitch his 1st mission testing the guns if you kill the tied up guy with non element or different element you get xp
    also if you got a master item ( like say a class mod ) you can sell it and pick up more than you can carry

18. JayHull

Out of Map - Caustic Caverns
    I have been running through the game again, testing some other things I'm working on. In Caustic Caverns after I killed Blue, I ran through cave as you'll see, caught a bubble at the right time, and flew out of map. The video is a 2nd time around take at it. I also figured you can grenade jump as well over the wall you'll see me go over. Nothing big, but kind of cool and simple. I'm sure there are other ways out, or at least were back in the days of Launching Weapons. So I thought this was kind of neat today.

BadClown4Ever, DOMIN8 and Sparfire like this.
  19. JayHull

Out of Map on Lynchwood
    Just playing around today Grenade Jumping and such, found this. It isn't much, I can't seem to get to far, but I figured I'd share.

20. JayHull

This isn't that cool or important, but I have been trying to get some Assembly weapons to load. While I was in Bloodshot Stronghold I found a glitch in the game I guess. I killed the Conductor to free Roland then saved and exited. Then loaded back in same game same character and the mission was ready to turn in. So I just bypassed fighting the last little wave of reinforcements. On a side note, the Roland Turret weapon I was trying to load in, did load in bank after saving and exiting and checking in Gibbed, however even though it said it was in bank, when I checked, there was nothing.